17/03/17

5.17PM

This morning I went out with Mingyu to the local fishmarket. And Mingyu was so excited about seeing piranha. I can tell he was in uproar when he jumped up and down when the halmeoni took out a herring, and it's freaking ALIVE!  Okay, enough about Mingyu. I met with Hong's family. I tried my best to avoid them but I had no luck. Jacee looked so excited to meet me again. That little girl has grown up and changed a lot. I remembered her genuine smile when bidding goodbye to me and also...her disappointment when Mrs. Hong exclaimed that Mingyu is my boyfriend.

Why should you disappointed Jacee? And I couldn't even ask where is your brother. Where is he?

~Kim Runa

* * * *

Mingyu has been hanging out with me from this morning. I force him to go home but that dude is so resistant and gives bunch of  reasons for not going home.

"Yah Runa,"

I immediately glare at him.

He realizes his mistake and cups his mouth.

"Sorry, my bad. Anyway, why do I feel...like being watched?"

I quickly ducked and hide under his arms while gripping his hands tight.

"Ouch!! Yah!! That's hurts!!" He winces and knocks my hands to push them off.

"Aish, not now but when we are in the fish market. Can you feel it?" He rubs his temple and I swear, if other girls see him doing like this, they might drool over him.

"Actually, yeah." I shrug. I can feel like, exactly after I meet with Hong's family.

"Anyway," Mingyu and I turn to each other. "Your name isn't Sowon tho.. Why bother hiding your identity in high school?"

I sigh. I have no answer to reply your question, Mingyu. I shrug. Mingyu averts his gaze to the sky.

"I like Runa better than Sowon. Will you use that name?"

Mingyu's words give me a sharp stab in my chest.