20/03/17

3.40PM

I went out to the dobby today. Mingyu wanted to accompany me but I locked him in my room. That kid is clingy. There wasn't many people in the dobby so this one guy stood out the most in my eyes. He stood opposite of mine and didn't even turn his face or greet me. Perhaps he is that kind of elder? But he looks young. I wanted to approach him but Mingyu came while panting hard. He ended up carrying my comforter all way back home.

And oh, I think I saw Mr. Hong's car outside the dobby. Where's your son, mister?

Joshua, where are you?

~Kim Runa

* * * *

Mingyu and I walk around the neighborhood to inhale some fresh air. He's been complaining to feel stuffy in the house so I drag him out to the back yard.

"You know, I have a friend now!!" He cheers happily.

I chuckle while shaking my head. "Who is it? Great for you then."

Mingyu looks so proud, "His name is Jisoo. He said he lives around here too. But weird, I never see him around much."

My stomach drop as I heard the name. Jisoo. Aish,it could not be Joshua. Plus, Jisoo is far from Joshua. It cannot be the same person. Or I guess.

"Are you still thinking about Hansol?"

"What? No and yes.. A little."

"That was quick."

Mingyu smirks, knowing that I will not forget Hansol, my ex boyfriend. Not because I love him but vice versa.

Yes, I used to love him but Hansol is a foreigner, he spent his life in America. Everything he does is different, and I cannot get accustomed to it.

Loving him is morely like torturing myself. And yes, I am tortured by him. He put me high in the air and he wasn't there to catch me when I fall.

Mingyu knows it all.