04/04/17

4.17PM

"Yah waaaa!!! Where are you dragging me??" I nudge Wonwoo's arm when he is suddenly dragging me out of the house.

"I'm scared to go to the florist alone.." He sasses while sauntering downtown.

I eye him unbelievably, "It's not night yet Wonu!!"  I protest. "And you are a man!!"

Wonwoo ignores my protest, he paces to the flower shop.

"And why the heck you want to come here? Oh you must've a date right? Aww my baby Wonu finally has a-- Wonu?" I keep blabbering that I don't realize that Wonwoo is actually not behind me. I turn around and meet a familiar face.

"Um, welcome to One Wish Flower Way?" Joshua is holding a small bouquet of yellow tulips and daisies.

"You work here?" Though I feel stammered, I try to hide my nervousness away by looking elsewhere and asking random question.

"No," through end of my eyes, I see Joshua getting flustered and hides his face behind the wrapper.

Cute.

"It's mine." He smiles. "Here, for every first timer here." He hands the bouquet, I am forced to take it. Although I am actually liking it.

But Joshua will be Joshua. He is nice to everyone, including me.

"And every first timer here will be granted one doable wish." I stare at his smile, glistening eyes. Wow, I do miss you a lot.

"So, what is your wish?" He scoots closer to me.

My heart races. I feel nauseous. Not that kind to throw up but the kind of feeling butterflies in your stomach and unstable heartbeat rates. The type that will make you become sleepless.

"Runa?"

"Oh..I- I will think about it. Thanks!" I trot from the counter to find a certain guy who is wearing sweater paws and skinny jeans.

Ah yeah, found him by the azaleas!

"Lets go home!" I pull his collar and lumber out from the flower shop.

"Seems like you have one wish in store..." Wonwoo manages to tease. He wiggles his brows and I know what he meant.

"Shut up!" I kick his butt, letting him to taste the sanity and then kick him few times more.