12.

Deetranada P.O.V.

I was awoken by Gold. I almost moved my wrists from how they were in the loose cuffs. When Gold woke J.I. up, he did the same thing I did but stopped himself. Everyone else was awake.

"Y'all ready to talk?" Gold asked.

Nobody responded. Briggs started coming into the garage with a tray of food.

"Take that shit back Briggs." Gold said without even turning around.

"Gold, it's obvious they ain't gon' talk anytime soon." Javon insisted, trying to get him to convince Q to let us go.

"Shut the fuck up with that weak shit," he spat. "We just gon' have to beat it out of 'em." He finished with a smirk.

After a minute of staring at us, he spoke. "Let's go." Gold said nodding towards the exit.

"We still going to IHOP?" Briggs asked.

"Damn right." Gold said.

"Y'all coming?" Briggs turned around, asking Ty and Javon.

"I'm down." Ty shrugged.

"I need to be with my daughter, she sick." Javon said.

They were out of the garage by then. The clock read 12 pm.

He should be here by now, I thought.

"What time Sage said he was coming?" I whispered.

"He should be here any second." Jamon answered.

"What's the plan again?" J.I. asked weakly.

"You good?" Mani asked J.I.

"Yeah it's just that gun shot." J.I.

"Mines is getting worse too. I'm try'na stay as still as possible." I said.

"So when Sage and them get here, they gon' knock security out then Javon gon' show us the way out." Key said.

"My leg hurts like a bitch." I complained.

"Hang in there, once we get away, we gon' take you to the doctor." Jamon reassured me.

"Ain't you hurting?" Key asked in pain.

"Yeah, they shot me in my leg, but nothing I can't handle." Jamon answered.

"What they do to you Mani, since you been here longer." J.I. asked.

He sat up and winced in pain. "Gold and Briggs beat me down and shot me on my shoulder. Then he did a lil something to both my legs. I'm cool though." He said with a weak smile.

We were all quiet as we looked around at each other.

I only got shot in my leg and I'm complaining. Mani got beat down and shot in multiple places, but he ain't complain not yet. That gave us the impression that they ain't do nothing severe to him, but in reality, he got it way worse than us, I thought.