Chapter 2: ●

After Saturday and Sunday, it was no longer the weekend, obviously. The times of having fun and not giving a shit were over for the next 5 more days, which sucked, because I liked having the weekends to myself. I could do what I wanted, eat what I wanted and use as much internet as I possibly could.

My parents worked for an organization called C.S.F.K- Cancer Sucks For Kids. They raised money during the week and then when the weekend came, they would take a heap of kids with all different types of Cancer on really cool outings, so most weekends they weren't even home.

Last weekend my parents took Ellie (which is one of the little girls I often see in the program, she had a rare type of Cancer that I could never quite pronounce) and about 10 other kids to the over-night cinema in the main part of town.

It was Monday, time to go to school... It usually took me a while to get out of bed, it just really sucked knowing that I had to spend 5 days in 'Satan's Village' again. So I eventually got ready for school, had something to eat, then yelled goodbye to my parents, waited for their response and then walked out the door.

When I got to class I was about 5 minutes late, as per usual. But as I walked into the classroom, I noticed that something wasn't right at all... There was a guy in my seat, he was just sitting there with his head down and his hood up, he was drawing some demon looking thing on the front cover of his History book, "Excuse me..." I said with a confused tone. He put his pen down on the desk in front of him and looked up at me.

I gasped inside with shock because it was the same guy that I had seen on Friday night at the party, I couldn't believe my eyes, I had thought about him the whole weekend, wondering if he was real or just a figment of my imagination...

He replied with "Is something wrong?" I quickly took a small step backwards, was something wrong...? Of course something was wrong, we had assigned seats, that chair had my name on it and he was obviously sitting there knowingly, if that wasn't wrong, then I'd really hate to see what was. "That's my seat" I barked quietly back at him, he looked back to his evil History book lying on the desk, like I was annoying him. "Does it matter?" he replied like a flat out dick.

We made eye contact for a minute or two, then my teacher Mr. Gold-Bye, also known as 'Mr. Gold-Fish' to me and a few other smart asses in my class, ordered me to take a seat, gosh he was such an ass... I sat a few seats away from that strange boy, he just kept staring at me, with his glimmering eyes, like diamonds shining in the light of a full moon, they were kind of hypnotizing actually.

The super-boring-History-class was soon over, I hated History, it was so overwhelming and I just wanted to sleep the whole lesson away. I packed up my books and Mr. Gold-Fish called me over to his desk right as I was about to leave, I was nervous at first, no one wanted to get caught doing something they shouldn't by Mr. Gold-Fish.

He was so demanding and angry, he told me that if I didn't start focusing he'd call my parents and convince them to get me a tutor. Yep, it was final, he was an ass-hole. "Yes Sir!" I snapped back and saluted him like a soilder just to be a bitch.