Chapter 4: ○

It was about 6:00pm when I arrived at Jake's house, I was wearing the short-but-acceptable black dress I had found earlier, I didn't want to look too fancy but I didn't want to look 'trashy' either...

I knocked on the big wooden door, it was so big that I actually felt like it was looking down on me. The door slowly opened and Jake was standing there in a white tuxedo, I felt really under dressed when I saw how good he looked...

But it didn't seem to bother him. "You look beautiful!" He said while looking me up and down. I thanked him and he rushed me inside, his house was amazing! It was a two story house and looked like it was built in the 60's. 

He walked me over to the table, it was so beautiful, white table cloth, candles and the food looked delicious! "Wow! You've really outdone yourself" I said in a confident voice, he remained silent then pulled a chair out for me to sit on, I sat down at one end of the long mahogany table and he sat at the other. "I hope you like it" He said in a happy tone, I smiled and picked up my knife and fork, the food looked so good I wanted to eat every last bit of it! There was a big plate of grilled chicken, crumbed lamb chops, a beautifully fresh salad, mashed potato and a couple of bottles of this really fancy looking red wine.

"Wait!" He shouted, I jumped and asked what was wrong. "I haven't even given you a tour of the house yet" He said, 'Damn! I'm starving...' I thought. He came over to me and pulled me off the chair gently, he showed me around the first floor of the house, it was such an amazingly built house, I wished I had one like that. Then we walked back over to the table "Wait" I said, he looked at me strangely... "What about upstairs?" I questioned. He told me that they were renovating the upstairs area so we couldn't go there. I looked at him disbelieved. Then we sat down and started eating, I tried to seem as lady like as possible, I didn't want to look like a pig in front of such a gentleman.

A/N

I don't wanna brag or anything but this is going great!

My chapters are usually a little short... I'm lazy okay! XD

I really hope you guys are enjoying it so far :)

Don't worry! It'll get a lot better soon! :D