Chapter 10: Something words cannot describe...

He tied me to the dirty mattress... 

I knew that something bad was going to happen, I couldn't speak... I couldn't defend myself in anyway, I just lied there and let him tie me up...

I was so terrified. He smiled at me while pulling a small knife out of his jeans pocket, he pulled the bottom of my dress up and started feeling up my legs. The feeling was indescribable and disgusting, I couldn't do anything to get out of this situation, I knew that this would possibly scar me for life... Knowing that Jake was about to do something unforgivable to me gave me a feeling so horrible I couldn't bare to think about. 

I tried to kick my legs to get him off me but the ropes and chains were too tight. I could feel my ankles and wrists sting and bleed from the ropes cutting deeply into my skin. I was in so much pain, fear was the only thing keeping me awake at the time, I hadn't slept in god knows how long and I was absolutely starving! 

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he started rubbing his filthy hands all over my body, I tried to think about different things to take my mind off what was happening but obviously Jake had a completely different idea, he wanted me to remember every second...

He pulled my dress up even higher, revealing my chest, he smiled and pulled down the straps of my brassier, I kept struggling, kicking my legs and pulling my arms to get out of those damn ropes, but nothing would work. "I hope you enjoy this more than I do" Jake whispered in my ear as he slowly unclipped my brassier. "Well I'm not! And I won't! Now stop it! How could you live with yourself knowing you'd done something like this to a human being!?" I shouted, he glared at me and pulled his fist back in rage, he punched me in the side of the face, I could feel my nose bleed and my face burn afterwards. It was the most pain I had ever been in.

He grabbed a strip of tape and covered my mouth, I was so venerable at that stage, I couldn't scream for help or even try to get Jake to reconsider doing this... 

"Now are we going to have any other problems!?" He said angrily, I really didn't want to get hit again. So I shook my head. I could feel the tears running down the corners of my eyes, at that time I didn't feel any emotion, I was frozen in fear...

With his knife he slowly started cutting the side of my underwear, I squealed in pain as he slid the sharp knife across my skin, cutting at my flesh. I kicked my legs and rolled around to get him to stop, but I knew there was nothing that could stop him from doing this, he had already made up his mind... 

I was a virgin... And I didn't want some sick bastard like Jake to take that away! I was planning on waiting until the right guy came along... I guess not. 

"Now this won't hurt much" Jake said in an eager voice as he undid the button on his jeans...

'Oh no... This is ACTUALLY going to happen! I didn't think he was really that sick! Oh my god... '

Then he undid the zipper and pulled down the front of his jeans. I couldn't stop panicking, my heavy breathing  was uncontrollable and my whole body shook with fear. He ripped my underwear off and began feeling around my thighs, he pulled the front of his underwear down and reveled his junk, he slowly started playing with it close to my body. "You're going to love this!" He shouted eagerly, he spread my legs wide apart and actually did it. I screeched in pain and cried out for help... 

"Stop struggling or this is going to hurt even more!" He roared, he started thrusting it in and out, the pain was unbearable! I pulled at my arms to try and free them from the tight ropes, but there was no way I was getting out of them, I could feel the blood dripping off my arm from the ropes rubbing against my soft flesh. Jake didn't stop though, he wanted to enjoy this... And by the look on his face... He was.

He continued thrusting while I tried to break free from the ropes, I started crying... Then a few minutes later he stopped, he got off me and stood up. "Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Jake said in a joyful voice... He untied the ropes that were wrapped around my wrists and pulled the tape off of my mouth, I sat up, there was blood covering my arms from the friction of the ropes. Jake walked out of the room and locked the door, leaving me there... Alone and in pain. From the little beam of light from the window I could see blood all over the mattress he rapped me on...

Blood coming from my wrists, ankles, and where he had cut and rapped me...

A/N

Well there we have it... Sorry if that was way too graphic!!! XD

Really hope you guys are enjoying this book, it's actually taking a lot longer than I expected but so far I think it's going great! :D

Let me know if I should change ANYTHING!!! XD

I'm actually stuck on chapter 11 at the moment so hopefully it doesn't take too long, please keep reading and stay tuned! <3