Chapter 14: Agony

He just lied there, completely still and unconscious, he had no idea what was happening... I felt his chest with my trembling hands, while his frozen body filled me with anguish and rage. I couldn't help but feel slightly out of place. 'Is this really how I want to do this? I mean come on... Killing him? Yeah so what!? He raped you, he made you feel inferior and pathetic, but... He didn't KILL you! So why should he have to die?' I thought to myself while gazing into the distance... Yes I didn't see why torturing him was the answer... But at the time, I didn't care, he needed to pay.

I went to the fridge and grabbed something to eat while I waited for him to wake, after I had eaten I walked back down to the basement where Jake was, he was still lying there, but he was awake. "Kate! What's going on!?" he gasped, "You made me suffer, now it's your turn!" I yelled back at him, "but I treated you right! I gave you everything you asked for and I barely said 'no' to you!"... I couldn't believe he just said that! He gave me nothing but still he lied there and attempted to save his own ass! Wow he must have been dumber than I thought.

I walked around the basement for a few minutes, taking in all of my options, I wanted to make sure I started things slow, a small pair of pliers caught my eye. 'Hmmm...' "It always hurts getting a tooth pulled out right Jake?" I giggled as I turned and faced him with the pliers in my hand. "What are you talking about...? Kate please, I love you, and I know that you love me, you wouldn't hurt someone that loves you... Would you?" he plead, I slowly walked towards him, forced his mouth open and yanked out the first tooth I could get to, blood spat out as the tooth exited his gum. While he screeched in pain I screamed over him, "You don't know what love is, you can't love, you don't have the power to love another being!". I pulled 3 more teeth out, quickly but painfully, he screamed and struggled non stop. "Okay, I'm done with teeth" I gasped while trying to catch my breath...