Chapter 8: Rage

"You should have a shower" Jake ordered, 'Wait... If he lets me take a shower he'll have to take this chain off... Then I might have a chance of getting out of here' I thought to myself while staring at him strangely, "Okay" I replied, he smiled and came over to me, he unlocked the chain and my leg was free, that damn chain was horrible, I had cuts and blood all over my ankle from how tight it was...

He walked me to the bathroom, I though it was finally my chance to escape, I could jump out of the window or call for help, and at least I wouldn't be stuck with him. But no... My worst nightmare decided to come true... He walked into the bathroom with me and locked the door behind us...

"Okay go ahead, you need a shower anyway" Jake said happily, I couldn't move, I felt as though my feet had been glued to the floor, I could barely breathe, all I could think about was Jake, a guy I used to want to get to know, watching me shower, knowing that he had kidnapped me and that he wanted to watch me bathe made me feel 100 times worse. 

I stood there, frozen in fear, I was so scared, "Well!? Hurry up and take your clothes off!" Jake shouted at me, I jumped and started crying instantly, he looked at me as if he were about to hit me... Gosh I hated always being right... He pulled his hand back and slapped me hard across the face, I could feel my skin burn after her did it, it was tingling with pain. I had no choice but to give him what he wanted...

I started taking my clothes off while he sat on a chair and watched me, I felt so disgusted with myself, I couldn't believe this was happening... I turned the shower water on and hopped in when the water was nice, but nothing seemed good about that situation, I felt so violated and pathetic. I couldn't help but let the tears fall from my eyes while the warm water ran down my body, I could see him staring at me, he was smiling. That's when I got a sudden urge, and urge to kill him... That's all, I wanted to kill this mother fucker. I wanted to make him feel as much pain as he had made me feel, I couldn't stop thinking of ways to kill him while I was showering, I didn't even care that he was watching me anymore...

After I got out of the shower, Jake stood up, he had the biggest smile on his face, but I didn't care, I knew I had the power to kill him and I was going to even if I had to break every bone in my body, Jake Prest was going to die...

A/N

Hopefully it's not too 'graphic' for y'all, just remember that I have a vivid imagination and I write whatever pops into my head first...

Hope you guys are liking it so far, I'm actually spending most of my time on this book :')

So yeah, comment what you think, it would help a lot and let me know if there's anything I should add or take out ^_^ xx