Chapter 6: Hostage

A few hours later I woke up in a dark, cold room, I was lying on an old mattress. I could feel the springs from the mattress dig into my soft flesh, it was painful but I had many other things to worry about...

"Oh good! You're awake" I heard a voice say coming from the corner of the room, I couldn't see who it was but it sounded like Jake... "Jake?" I asked in a quiet voice, "Yes, it's just me darling" He replied. I asked what had happened and he told me that I had fallen off my chair and hit my head at dinner. I didn't believe him, not one bit. I remember how cold it was in that room, I could feel the goosebumps on my skin, it was an awful feeling to be honest.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty maybe?" Jake asked, I shook my head and sat up, I heard a weird noise, then suddenly he pulled away the curtain from a small window in the room. It let in a small beam of light, enough for me to see Jake. I was trembling with fear, I had no idea what had happened, I just knew I had an awful feeling in my gut and I had to find a way to get out of there.

I attempted to stand up, I stood one foot up and then the other, then instantly got pulled to the ground again, I tried to see what it was that pulled me down, but there was barely any light. I felt around my leg, I reached my ankle and felt a metal chain around it. I realized then that there was no way I was going to get out of there any time soon...

There was an awful smell in the room, something that made me sick to my stomach, I felt so disgusting, knowing that as long as I was chained to the ground, Jake could do anything he wanted, and I would have no way to defend myself...

Jake stared at me for a while, I had no idea what to do or say, so I just sat there... I started looking at one of the walls, and with the small beam of light I could see some writing on the wall, I wasn't close enough to read it but I needed to know what it said, something inside me knew I had to know what it was.

I could see Jake staring at me, he was smiling, how on earth could you smile knowing you had kidnapped someone!? I felt so mad at him, I had no idea why he wanted me. I was always the girl no one wanted around, the girl who was boring, who didn't go out much, or have friends... Why did he want me? I couldn't stop thinking about my parents, what if I never saw them again? I was so scared he would hurt me in ways I couldn't bare to explain...

A/N

Hope y'all are liking it so far, the chapters aren't very long but at least there are more than 10 words XD

Comment what you think so far and let me know if I should add or take away anything <3

Oh and sorry if it get's a bit much at times... I kinda have a vivid imagination :')

Really hope it's going well and hope you guys are not losing interest!!!