Chapter 8 Meeting Ben

Hi im going to make all the chapter till ten have names. but after that I can't think of anymore

Ben's pov

I was walking in the kitchen, when I look at the table, their was this girl sitting down next to masky. I started to make a joke about masky

I said "wow masky I didn't know you had a girlfriend,  I thought you and hoodie had a thing". I started to laugh really hard. He started to give me a mean look and said this was his friend, nothing else. I heard her giggle.

Masky blush under the mask I could feel it. Masky started telling me the girls name and that her name is Skyler.

Skyler's pov

I started to giggle what the boy name ben said. I had little feeling that I could trust people in this house. After that I started to tell the boy name ben my name. Ben start to tell me that he thought I was cute. I could feel myself blushing, the only good thing I was wearing my mask. but I went back to reality, and remember that my bullys called me ugly and no one is never going to like me. I could feel my mask bleding again with blood tears.

Bens pov

When looked  away for a second and saw Skyler crying but with blood coming out of her black socket.

" Skyler are you okay did I say something", I said.

She said " My bullies called me ugly and a feak that no one will ever like".

After that slendy told me to get the other who are in the house. So i left to get them.

Sorry I haven't been publishing in a while

Please vote and coment