Chapter 14

Sorry for not doing a lot of romantic stuff, but here you go.

Skyler pov

After jeff left I went back up from the water. Almost out of breath. So I went back to shore to dry myself off with my fire power that I have. Now that I am dry I put my clothes back on and walk to my family house. My mother doesn't care what I want to be and that she doesn't mind me killing worthless people that don't deserve to live.

When I got to my parents house, they were eating dinner. Imknock on the door to see my mother answer it.  She hug me so hard and grab my hand to bring me to dad. she said that they were about to eat dinner and that I could join. I said yes because I still eat human food. After eating dinner I told them I wasnsleeping over. And im going to school tomorrow. I was kinda nervous I haven't been in school for 2 weeks. So I went to bed. 

The next morning my alarm went off. I got off my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. Went back to my room and grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a black shirt, with my black converse. I grab my blue jacket and bag and went to school. When I got to school my friends ran up to me and hug me to death. I still had the sad feeling what jeff did last night.  But I can't get over him. So I told them I was with my aunt for the 2 weeks. You know I didn't want to rell them I live with killer and kill people too.

I went to class to see the whole class staring at me. So I ignored it and went to my desk. I see a guy who never seen before in school siting in front of me. I thought he was really cute. So I paid attention back to the teacher. My teacher was surprise to see me back at school. We were learning about science stuff. Then the bell to ring.Then went to my locker and grab my math.

~speed forward~

The final bell ring and school was over, and I had to walk 3 miles to my house. I was about 2 miles from home and a storm hits really bad. I ran to the forest to a big tree with a hole in it. And I could fit in it. So I went in the tree and texted my mom that I will wait until the storm calms down. I was about to leave when I heard a branch snap.

Hey sorry I haven't be publishing new chapters. I've been busy with school and friends. But here you go. Please vote or comment,  Thank you : )