Chapter 15

Sorry for the  long wait. Here you go x3

I stop and hold my breath. And then I heared another branch snap. I sat still and grab my dagger knife from my boot and hold it to my chest. Then a flash of lighting happen. And a big thunder made me run out of my hiding spot. I got up to see who it was. It looked like slender man but weared a black robe and had a rose in his hand.

He bend  down and ask for a color. I was scared out of my mind. Then another big thunder made me jump again. I found myself running into the thick forest. I ran all the way to slendy house but stop 10 feet from his house. I was completely soaked from the rain. I realize what happen with me and jeff. And that I didn't want to go back. Then something zoom really fast and gave me a deep  gash. I scream to the top of my lungs and started to climb the tree so no one would find me. I was half way up the tree dripping blood. I stop and  lay down on the branch.

Slender man pov

I heared a high pitch scream not far from the house. I teleported outside to see who made that noise. It sounded like skyler voice. I could see a small puddle of blood next to a tree. Then masky, hoodie, ben and sally came running out of the house asking me what was that noise. I told all of them I don't know what it was. but I had a feeling I was being stared at. I look up half way up to feel something drip on me. I  wipe the water that touch me. I look at it to see it red. So did the other look a my finger. We all look up to see skyler completely cover in her own blood dying.

I grab skyler with my  tentacle and put her in the medical room. I stitch up skyler's wound. And put her in her room to rest. She didn't look like she was going to make it. So I hope that her power will help her out. Masky, hoodie, ben, and sally walk up to me and ask if she was okay. I told them that she would probably not make it. And I knew who did this to her.The rake.

Skyler pov

I woke up  sore and with a huge headache.  I look at myself to be all bandage up. I look around the room to see I was in my room in slendys house. I move my body a little and then got a huge wave of pain all over my body. Then the door handle juggle and then slendy came into the room  with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. He feed it to me. Then I had to go to the bathroom. So I got up  ignoring the pain so I could go to the bathroom. I saw my phone in my night stand and grab it to text my mom what happen.  After finishing my text, I fell to sleep.

Please comment or vote. if u have any questions ask me kay x)