Chapter 3 Into the woods

After running for 5 minutes in the woods. I stop and took a breath. Starting to walk again, I put my head phones in and listen to Pierce the veil, king for a day. Feeling like forever I final stop to take a break. I climb a tree and sat on a branch. My phone started to vibrate, I could see my mom was calling. I'd answer,

she said " Where are you, their was a murder not far from home".

I said " I'm at my new friends house". I lied to her cause i don't want to tell my mom I kill people. After talking on the phone for 2 minutes. she hang up. I was about to leave,when I feel a present of someone behind me. putting my mask on and grabbing my knife out of my pocket. I turned around fast. But no one was there. I starting to walk again. only to find the creature or thing right in front of me.

The thing was tall and wearing a black suit. he was white as snow with no face. No ears ,eyes and nose. I ran as fast as I can at it, trying to hit it with my knife.

but I somehow miss it. then out of nowhere it shot out a black tentacle, it was wrapping it around me. Then it spoke.

"Calm down child, I'm not here to kill you, My name is Slenderman. I started to calm down and ask what slenderman wanted from me. he said he could smell blood from my clothes. I told him I kill people in daytime and ran in the woods. so that I couldn't be found in here. he told me to follow him so I did. We made it to a  big mansion.

Please comment and tell me what you think. But I didn't take anyones ideas. I got this from a dream I had.