Chapter 11

Sorry I haven't updating this chapter I was so busy that I couldn't finish it. Well I hope you like :)

So I keep walking until someone pin me to a tree with two hatchets in there hand. This person was a guy with goggles and a mouth mask. Trying to pull out my knife, I kick him right in the balls, and got free. I was like haha I free and started to run back to slendy house. I could hear my back of my mind say "run nigga run". So I started to run faster and just be fore getting to slendy I climb a tree very fast and sit down on the branch and see him walk to the same direction.

The guy ran up to the house and walk in. I guess he was a creepypasta, so I shook my head and climb on the house to my room on the second floor. I took my clothes off and I was in my bra and pantie, about to pull my my pj bottoms on my door open to see the guy with the goggles and mouth mask on walk in my room. He look at me and then walk out the door slammed it shut. I was blushing about a guy seeing me in my bra and panties.

Ticci Toby pov

I started to walk in the manson to find that girl and she disappeared. So I walk upstairs to the second floor to go to my room. But without realizing that I walk im the wrong room to see that girl again but just in her bra and panties, and she blushed soo red and I slam the door and run to my room this time. I was so embarrassed about what i just saw.  I didn't really know what to do now. I was kinda scared to meet her again to see what she going to say. Thinking about it my friend clockwork walk in to say hi to me.

Clockwork said "hey whats wrong, is there something wrong".

I shake my head no, lieing to her of what I saw. I knew she probably beat me or something.

She left the room and I walk out to going to slender man office. When I got there I knock on his door. Answering the door I ask him who that new girl was. He said her name was skyler. Talking for a while I left the room and went to the kitchen, I was really hungry. Walking in the kitchen I saw skyler again, and I scream like a girl. And she started to laugh  quietly and sounded very nervous too. Then she walk up to me and introduce herself to me .

Please comment or vote thank you