Chapter 4 New killer Friends

When we were at the door slendy teleported us to his room. And told me to stay there for 5 minutes and he teleported somewhere else in the house.

After waiting for 5 minutes that felt like years, he came back tell me there is no one in the house, and that I can wander around. He told me that there was food in the fridge. telling him okay, he teleported somewhere.  walking around in the house I found a living room and saw a tv. but I didn't want to watch tv, I was looking for a plug to charge my phone.  puting music on. I started to sing along with it, I was listening to skrillex first of the year. I stared to hear the doorknob to turned, I tirn off my music. Hiding behind the wall I look down at my hand to see I was disappearing.  I told myself to make a run for slendys room. So I  did made it in the room, closing the door behind.

Slendy teleported right in front of me and I jumped. Slendy said " Im sorry skyler I didn't mean to scare you like that".

I said " I was only jump scare". I told him I had power. and he believed me and ask me if I was hungry. I told him yes. Walking down the hall to the kitchen,I open the fridge  looking for something to eat I hear someone walk in the kitchen.

Masky pov

I was walking by the kitchen, I heared slendy talking to someone that I didn't recognize the voice. so I walk in the kitchen to see a girl with a white mask with black sockets. she started to move behind slendy.

I said "who is that slendy",pointing at the girl.  She look around 15 years old about my age. starting to ask slendy who the girl was he told me her name was skyler and that she is very shy to other people. Slendy ask me if I could watch her so that he could make her room. I said yes. it was very awkward with me and her. she started to talk with me and I could tell she was very shy about it. Telling her that I love cheesecake, and other things. She told me that i was her first person that talk to her. I was wondering if she has no friends at school.

Back to skyler's pov

It was really awkard being around masky, but it felt like I could trust him. some I did started talking too. But then I realized I had to go home because there is school tomorrow.

please comment and vote. because I would love to read if you like my story or not

later ^-^