Chapter 18

I am writing another creepypasta story but its just going to be a fanfic or maybe love idk but whatever. You can be a charater in my other story just tell. And tell me your person gender, age, name, and other things too. ^_^

       The next day i got up at 6 in the moring. I tryed to go back to sleep but couldn't. So i got up and got dress in a black tank top with a skull in the middle, and light blue skinny jean and my black boots.

       I'd saw smile waiting at the door so he could go outside and do what dogs do. I let him out and i went outside too and walk to the lake by the manson. i took my shoes off and dip my feet in the water. i grab my phone out of my pocket and staryed listing to skrillex kill everybody.

      After an hour i put my shoes back on and went for a walk in the woods by slendy house. I start to have this feeling someone was watching me. i knew it wasn't jeff or any of the creepypastas. I keep walking until i reach to a dirt road.

I felt someone breathe on me. So i turn around fast to see no one was there. I grab my big kitchen knife out of my boot and started holding it in my fighting pose( i don't think i spelled that right >.< ).

   But there was no one there. I started walking back to slendys house. I got half way there when this guy no i mean monster shows himself to me.

Sorry cliffhanger But it 12 in the moring and im really tired and i start school next week -.- . Well i hope you like it. Please comment and vote :P