Chapter 21

Skyler pov

~in dream~
I was run in the woods not turning around to see who is following. I could hear someone behind me. Then I trip on something. I get back up and when I got back up the person was right in front of my face and I scream. Before I knew it, it stab me in the stomach and I fell to the ground and bleeded out and died.

~End of dream~

I woke up with sweat on my forehead and breathing deep. I grab my phone to see it was only 9 in the morning. I get up and walk to the bathroom and took a shower. When I get out of the shower to only see Jeff on my bed. And of course I scream. He looks up and started to blush (///▽///) a lot. I was like what the hell are you blushing at. He said I was naked I look down at myself and grab the towel from my head and covers myself with it. My face was so red >.< . I tell Jeff to look away but he didn't and I was like look why just close your eyes but then it hit me he has NO EYE LEDS (hahaha he got no eye leds so he can't blink ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ .....) So then I told he to cover his face with my pillow. I got my bra and panties on and then got black sweat pants on and a dark blue t-shirt. After I got dressed I told Jeff he can look now. He remove the pillow from his face and had a very perverted grin on his face (⊙_⊙) I was like oh shit.............

Well hears another chapter I'm trying my best to update them but now I have a cold and it sucks