Chapter 16

I woke up to someone shaking me. I shot my eyes open and grab the knife off the night stand and got in my fighting pose. Then I look to see it was sally waking me up. I said sorry sally you scared me. She said it was okay. She told me that breakfast was ready. So I got up and open my door and went down stairs in my tank top and shorts. When I got down stairs everyone was happy to see me. Then everyone went back to talking. Sally ran up to me and told me it was my turn to wake up jeff.

In my head "fuck this". I told her okay and went back upstairs.  I got to jeff's door and open it to see smile look up and jump on me giving me bloody kisses. I could see jeff still sleeping. I walk up to his bed and started shaking him. He smaked my hand and said "go away ben, let me sleep". I was like im not ben, he is so stupid.  I jump on top of him and yelled wake up. He shot up and threw me off the bed. I said " you pale ass niger, get the fuck up now or you'll be sorry. Then he took off his sleeping mask and look at me.

Jeff pov

I realize this was a girl. And then she said "you pale ass niger, get the fuck up now or you'll be sorry. So I took off my sleeping mask and look up to see it was skyler. I couldn't believe that she was back. I was so upset, and now she is back. So I get off my bed and walk up to her and hug her to death.  I whisper in her ear sorry. She froze for a second and hug me back and said it was okay. I look at skyler and see her blushing. I went to kiss her and she kiss back.

Skyler pov

Jeff started to kiss me and I kiss back. I stop and took a breath and told him breakfast was ready and left the room. My heart felt weird and stuff and I don't know what to do anymore. Got back to the kitchen and ate breakfast. I told slendy I was going to kill. After saying that jeff was down stairs next to me asking me if he could come. I said yes and then we left for are killing spree.

Please comment or vote thank you and have a nice day/night