Chapter 1 Getting Bullied

I was walking to my locker, I grab my thing's and walk to class. When I got to class I'd felt stared at , like I do all the time . After that my friend Jaden walks up to me and pushes my books down. She starts laughing.

"why did you do that Jaden" I said.  And she reply " You are a loser, and no one is friends with a loser".

Then she walk away. but I didn't really care. So I grabbed my books off the ground , and sat at my desk until the bell rings for class to start.

Teacher's pov

Today we will be starting a project about world war 2, and what happen. I started passing out the sheet for the project. I look around the room and see Skyler starting the do the project already. " So for this project you can have a partner" . 

So talking for an hour about world war 2, the bell rings

Skyler pov

After the bell ring, I waited at my desk. Until everyone in the classroom is gone. I walk to my next class, and then so on until the bell ring for lunch to starts. I  went to the lunch room and I got my lunch and sat at a table and ate while waiting for my other friends, Their names are Kate and Lily. Kate has brown hair and green eyes with glasses, she is a smart, nice and makes me feel better. And Lily has blonde hair and blue eyes, she is always happy and hyper, just a really fun girl. I love both my friend. Because they don't judge the way I look. So they are both really great. When I was waiting for them, I was thinking of what my old friend Jaden said first hour. Without thinking someone touches my shoulder, I stand up and grab their hand and flip them on the table. It was this guy name Kevin, he was in my first hour and so weird and strange. Kevin has like a emo hair style with brown hair and blue eyes. he tells so much story about these people who are called creepypasta, and that they are killers. I thought it was really cool. I always thought it was cool to kill. but not animals, that's is just sad.

Kevin starts to moan in pain. I bend down and say " I'm so sorry Kevin. I didn't mean too. After saying sorry like almost a hundred times he say "its okay Skyler, just don't do it again. I told him I'm promise.