Chapter 6: Week Before Warped

(Kellin's POV)

The next two weeks go by really fast. Vic and I have been constantly rehearsing with our bands to make sure our sets for Warped are perfect.

I'm currently at practice for my band and Pierce The Veil. We were rehearsing King For A Day. And it was perfect. I finally have my parts down.

Jack Fowler, our guitarist smiles. "That was incredible. Now should we run our stuff?"

I nod. "Yes let's start with If You Can't Hang."

Jack grabs his guitar, Nick grabs his guitar, Justin grabs his bass, Gabe goes to the drumset.

I got to the front of the room and start singing. "Met a girl at seventeen. Thought she meant the world to me." I keep singing the song that was our first hit ever. That rush I get when singing comes out every time.

I keep singing and finish the rest of the set. This is our first big tour and it's going to be amazing.

I feel someone tap me on my shoulder and it's Vic. "Can we go somewhere more private?"

I smirk. "Yes."

He gets up and grabs my hand. I follow him up the steps and to one of the bedrooms. I want to celebrate while we have time to.

"Kellin, are you really that horny?" He smirks and locks the door.

"I'm very horny and I want to spend some alone time with you." I kiss him and pull him closer to me.

"Are you trying to be the dominate one because you so aren't. Going to be." He pushes me onto the bed and gets on top of me.

"I love when you're being all hot and sexy. And dominating."

He grabs my hands with his and pins them behind my head. "I love you, Kellin Quinn. I would do anything for you. And I so want to take you right now."

I smirk and tug on his shirt. "Then take me. I love you too, Vic Fuentes."

"I plan to." He kisses me roughly and I kiss back and the feeling I get is incredible and amazing. Our hearts fall into beat with each other. He's mine and I'm his.

"Second chances won't leave you alone." I hear him singing to me.

He kisses me deeply and I kiss him back just as deeply and remember that he really is in love with me.

An hour later a both fall asleep.

                    (Mike's POV)

I'm proud of my brother for pushing us to become a band and do what we love to do. Nothing beats the fact that we are going to Warped Tour and doing what we love. Jaime, Tony, and Vic, and I are making a difference within ourselves and for other people.

Tony sneaks up on me and grabs my wrist. "You know rehearsal is over."

I sigh. "We can't and you know it. We need to stop sneaking around and actually talk."

Tony smiles. "Let's talk. I have feelings for you and I know that you have them for me too. And just won't admit it."

I laugh. "You think those kisses don't mean anything? They do. Tony I want you to be my boyfriend."

Tony smacks my hand. "You're an idoit for not asking me to be your boyfriend."

I smile. "Would you be my boyfriend, Tony Perry?"

He presses my lips to mine. "Yes. I will always be yours."

I move closer to him and lock the door. "So we're official then?"