Chapter 12

(Kellin's P.O.V)

It's been a few months since we came back from Warped Tour. College has gotten insane when it somes to homework. I finished my homework and then look at my hot and sexy boyfriend. "You should relax my dear boyfriend. The stress isn't good for you." I get down and run his shoulders.

"You are being romantic. I am trying not to stress over the album we're working on." Vic tells me.

"I'm being romantic because you deserve it." I tell him and kiss his cheek. "You deserve to be treated romantically also." He turns and pulls me onto his lap.

"Do I?" I laugh and smile at his dorkiness. "Yes you do, more than anyone else. You are the best thing in my life to music." He smiles at me and kisses me softly. I kiss back and we kiss for a while before pulling our lips away. I smile in the comfortable silence while we look at each other full of love.

"I can't help falling in love with you." Vic sings to me. I cuddle into him. "And I can't help falling in love with you." He smiles and laughs. "I love you so much babe."

"I know that you do. I love you too my perfect, amazing, and sexy boyfriend." I smirk because he knows that I'm just being a fork and a flirt.

"You're such a dork but that's why I love you." He kisses me. "I'm taking you out tonight. Cause you deserve to be treated."

"You don't have to. I know that you love me." I sigh but smile at the fact that it's our first date in a long time.

"We're going on this date." He tells me and walks to the bathroom. I look to find an outfit for tonight. We don't have any classes for a while so we've been enjoying each other more. It's been so nice and lovely to have him here in my life. He comes out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face. "Change and get ready to go."

I grab a somewhat fancier outfit but still my usual outfit. I change into it and smile at my boyfriend.

He holds out his hand and I intertwine our fingers together. His hand is so soft and rough at the same time. I love the feeling of our hands interlocked. It makes me feel warm inside.

We get in the car and he starts driving to where we are going. I already know not to ask because I know for sure that he won't tell me.

He pulls up into the parking lot of our favorite restaurant. I get out and he gets out too. We walk inside and sit down at a table. The table that we always sit at.

"Why did you feel the urge to take me out? I don't mind it at all but I'm just curious." I smile and try to start a conversation.

"Like I said earlier, Kells, you deserve to be taken out from time to time. Plus we haven't gone on a date in a while." He states with a slight smirk.

The waitress gets our drinks and she sends in our orders as it never changes. I look at my boyfriend in his eyes. "Yeah it is. And it is perfect so for because I'm with the best guy on Earth."

He blushes a light shade of pink. "Nope that would be you. Don't tell me otherwise." I laugh. "I fall more in love with you as the days go by."

"As do I. There's more after dinner." He states. "Well then my day keeps trying better." I tell him and kiss him. He pulls back after a bit. "You're the love of my life."

"And you Vic Fuentes are the love of my life. And soulmate and I've known that since we had our first kiss." I tell him.

Our food comes and Vic takes a bite of his food before responding. "I knew that since the first day we met. I was a jerk and a bit of a flirt." I take a bite of my food. "You were mostly a flirt but I didn't mind it. I will admit that you are a better person now though."

"Yes I am a better person because I now have you in my life."

I smile as we finish eating and talking about little things. I love these moments when things are just special and amazing. He pays and we leave the restaurant and get in the car and he drives out of the parking lot. He drives to a meadow and the sun is starting to set when we get there.

"It's beautiful out here." I tell him looking at the sunset. "Yes but not as beautiful as the love of my life." Vic smirks a bit.

"Thank you babe, for putting up with me and not pushing me." I kiss him gently. He kisses back. "I am not that type of person, Kellin." I smile. "That's why I love you. Because you don't push my limits. And you are patient with me."

He cuddles me and sighs. "I am shockingly patient with you. I have a secret that I need to tell you." "Which is what?" I ask him, cuddling more. "Will you promise to believe me?" He takes my hand in his. "Of course." I nod and squeeze his hand.

"I'm a demon. I know that's hard to believe but I am." He says honestly and I believe him. Which is honestly shocking that I do. "I believe you. And I love you for being honest with me." I kiss him gently.

I feel better knowing that he told me the truth. He pulls me closer to him as we kiss deeper and I fall in love with him more and more every time we kiss. "Kells..."

"Yes babe?" I pull away a little bit.

"Have I told you how much I love you? Cause I love you so so much. Always and forever." I kiss his cheek. "I like the sound of that. I love you too."

He smirks and gets up. "I'm grabbing my notebook."

"How is the album coming? You've been working so hard on it." I say. They've been working on it ever since we came back. I've been working on the next album with my bandmates. It is coming along really well and I'm proud of how far Pierce The Veil have come. "Vic, where did you go?" I ask.

"Right here." He says stepping back into the room.

"I got worried for a second." I tell him.

"Didn't mean to worry you." He says and sits back down next to me. I hug him tightly. "Relax, please. You have been so tense."

He puts the notebook down. "Fine you win, at least for now."

I rub his shoulders again. "I love you. I'm so glad to have you in my life.."

He relaxes. "I love you too."

I kiss him again. "It's getting late." He nods. "It is. And a have class in the morning."

"Sadly." I get up and lay on my bed across the room. "Lay with me tonight?"

I go back over and lay on the bed next to my perfect boyfriend. "Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight I love you." He kisses my cheek.