Chapter 15

(Vic's POV)

Holy shit I'm marrying Kellin. Last night we got engaged and I am the happiest and luckiest person alive. He said yes and nothing in the world makes me happier.

"Morning my lovely." I hear Kellin say while he stretches. "Good morning to my fiance." I smile and kiss him gently.

"That's a great way to wake up in the morning. And I love the sound of being called your fiance." He smiles. "Its perfect." I state and out my hand. "Shall we have some pancakes for breakfast?"

He takes my hand and smiles. "Yes we shall we have amazing food." He gets up and run downstairs and to the kitchen. I love him so much and I'm so in love with him. The love of my life.

I run after him and grab flour to start helping Kellin make the pancakes. I throw some flour onto him and laugh my ass off.

"That was mean and payback is a bitch." He laughs and throws flour on me.

"You're right it is a bitch." I laugh and pick him up putting him on the counter. He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist. "I'm so in love."

"As am I." I kiss him. "Always will be in love with you." He kisses me. "Same here love."

"Kellin Quinn is my fiance." He hugs me and kisses me.

We makeout for a while before deciding that we should finish the pancakes. "They smell so good." I smile as we near completion. He laughs, which is the most adorable thing on the planet. "Yes they do smell delicious." I smile and set the stacks of pancakes in front of us.

Of course Kellin starts gulfing them down. I start eating them as well. "Do you want it to be a long engagement?"  I ask him.

"No the sooner we get married the happier I'll be." He smiles as he inhales his food. "Good that's great. There is one thing that you should know about demon culture." I say in between bites.

"What do I need to know about demon culture?" He asks with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Well since I'm the prince whoever I marry will become immortal and um.." I sigh.

"And what?" He takes my hand in his.

"Well you would basically become a demon, with powers and everything. Which I don't know whether you want that or not." I state, I love him and of course I want to be with him forever but I don't know if he wants that. "You'll see people that you love die.." I say.

"I am going to marry you no matter what. Because I love you. And I'm so glad that you love me too. I'm marrying you and nothing can change my mind. Ever." He kisses me.

I kiss back and pull him into my lap. "Good because I love you." "I love you too." He kisses me again. I smirk. "As much as I would love to continue making out, we have band stuff to do today."

He pouts. "Awe but I want to spend the day with my fiance." "I want that too but you have an album to record. And college to attend." I kiss him gently.

He kisses back before getting up and heading upstairs to change. Oh I forgot to mention that we moved in together, we're no longer living in the college dorm. I follow after him and change into into a tank top and skinny jeans and of course my vans. So my usual outfit. Kellin puts on red skinny jeans, ironically a Pierce The Veil T-shirt, and his vans.

"Nice shirt." I smirk as I compliment him. "Thanks. I have great taste in music." He winks at me. 

"And taste in men." I laugh and grab his hand. "Thanks you do too." He gets a confidence boost as we walk downstairs and to the car. We get in and buckle up. Heading to the studio where we're both recording our albums.

I love that our job is to make music for a living. It's a dream come true. Doing what we love to do every day with the people that we love. Tony, Jaime, and Mike are my brothers and I love them so much. This band is my life and music is my life.

Kellin however is the love of my life and he is my everything. I'm so beyond proud to call Kellin my fiance. He's amazing and just perfect.

In the car there's a comfortable silence. It's not awkward it's perfect. It does feel wonderful that we can just be silent and not have to tell everything to each other. It's amazing.

I pack the car and grab his hand as we walk inside and kiss each other gently before going our separate ways. "I love you." I say quickly.

"I love you too." He walks off to his studio across the hall for his recording.

I am relieved that he's just across the hall from me. Just in case anthing happens, but I'm hoping nothing does. I go inside my recording studio area and oh my god it's insane. It has everything we need including our own equipment. "This is amazing!" I smile and grab my guitar.

"Someone's in a good mood this morning." Jaime states. "Why is that?"

I smile. "I'll tell you later."

"Okay it's just weird to see you in a really good and chipper mood." Tony says. I nod. "Let's rehearse."

They grab their guitars, bass, and drumsticks before starting to play out songs and recording them. I love working on albums with my close friends and they're my family.

When we're finished for the day I knock on the door to the other room even though I know that can't hear us knocking. "We're done recording. You want to get dinner with everyone to announce?" Kellin asks, walking out of the studio.

I intertwine my fingers with his and walk out of the studio building itself. "See you soon everybody." I say before we get in the car and drive back to the house. "Let's change and then tell them at dinner."

We change into somewhat nice clothes. It's a huge deal and of course we are telling them about the engagement. It's a huge deal and telling the people we love is important to do.

When we finally arrive to the somewhat fancy restaurant we go inside and sit at a large enough table for all of us and soon the rest show up. As soon as everyone's here Kellin and I stand up. "We have news." I say. Kellin smiles. "We're engaged!"

Everyone tells us congratulations and we start joking around about random things. These are the moments that I cherish. Just spending time with the people that love you is amazing.

After eating dinner Kellin and I do some stargazing before heading back to the house. We get into our boxers only and lay in bed together. He cuddles into my side and we both close our eyes.

"I love you, Vic Fuentes." "I love you too, Kellin Quinn. Goodnight. Sleep well." I state before drifting off to sleep.