Chapter 14

(Kellin's POV)

I wake up to the smell of smoke coming from somewhere in the dorm building. I shake Vic to wake him up. "Vic wake up..." I dump water on him to get him to wake up. "What's wrong Kellin?" He asks.

"I smell smoke." I say, getting dressed then grabbing my phone and song journal. Vic puts on clothes and grabs his phone, guitar, and song journal before we run out of the dorm and building. "What do you think caused it?" Vic asks when we get outside.

I shake my head. "I have no idea what happened. Have you seen any of our friends come out yet?" He sighs. "No. That worries me so much. Shit..our equipment."

I look at my boyfriend's face. He's so worried about his bandmates and the band's equipment. I have never seen him this worried about anything before now. I hug him to myself to try and calm him down. "I can feel that they're fine. Vic, you would know if someone died right?"

"Yes I would and everyone is fine no one has died. Relax. We're safe." He hugs me tighter to him. "Okay you know I don't handle situations like this very well. It helps that you are here with me though."

He kisses my cheek. "I love you." I smile at him. "I love you too."

Mike runs over to us. "Thank god. You guys are safe, I got worried." Vic claps his brother's back. "I'm glad that you're safe as well."

Mike relaxes when he sees that Tony is alright. "We should find Jaime and the others." He says.

"Yeah we really should." I agree and walk around outside with them to find Jaime, Nick, Jack, Gabe, and Justin.

When we find Jaime we continue to find the others which we find everyone but Justin. "Where's Justin?" I ask really worried about one of my best friends. "I don't know I think he went to find someone. He's not inside if that's what you're asking." Gabe replies to my question.

I lean into Vic's shoulder to calm myself down. Having all of my friends safe is my main concern right now. I hate not knowing where everyone is.

Nick's phone starts ringing. "Hello..?" "No.." he hangs up the phone. "I know where he is. He's in the hospital they found a second degree burn on his foot. We probably should go and see him."

I start to freak out, like I said these situations terrify me. Vic puts an arm on my shoulder. "You are going to be okay. We'll be alright."

That helps me settle down more. "You promise?" Vic nods while we walk to the car. "I promise." The whole situation made me scared but I'm hoping that Justin is going to be fine. We all get into our separate cars and head to the hospital. "Vic, you seem really worried and I've never seen you like this. Babe, I love you." I kiss his cheek and continue to drive toward the hospital. "I love you too."

It's about a ten minute drive to the hospital. We park and unbuckle and get out of the car and walk inside to where Justin is. "You alright?" Nick asks.

Justin laughs for whatever reason. "Its a second degree burn and the doctor is taking care of it. But yes I'll be fine after that. You guys have stuff to do."

I sigh. "Yes but you're important as far as your health is concerned."

Vic nods. "Kellin's right."

Justin glares at us. "All of you leave, except Nick, you stay."

I hug him before following Gabe, Jack, Vic, Jaime, Mike, and Tony out the room. Jaime sighs. "We should probably do what we were going to do this morning."

Tony smacks Jaime's arm. "You're an idoit. No there weren't any plans."

"Speak for yourselves. Vic and I have plans." I state.