Chapter 10

(Kellin's P.O.V)

I still can't believe that we're on Warped Tour and it's been two weeks. Performing every day for our fans and of course Vic being here with me is amazing too. Today we peform in he band's hometown of Orlando, Florida. It's such a big deal because this is our first show ever here in our hometown. We have to make it perfect.

"You nervous?" Vic says while hugging me.

"Yes. This place is where it all started." I state as we walk inside the venue.

"I know it is." He smiles and kisses my cheek. We walk over to our merch tents to see what is over there. A lot of t-shirts and CDs. Vic is being super cuddly which is surprising as he's usually not like that. "Why are you so cuddly?" I ask him.

"I missed you." He responds.

"We're on this tour together." I tell him, even though he knows that.

"Not on the same bus." He whines a bit. "I know." I smile and take his hand. He intertwines our fingers and we walk to the left side stage. We still have a few hours before we perform. It's very hot but a beautiful day. I'm proud tto be back for this special day. It's also our anniversary.

                    (Jack's P.O.V)

Its a huge day for the band, we're back in our hometown and it's the band's three year anniversary. The perfect day to be back. "You ready for this?" Nick asks.

"Surprisingly yes." I tell him. We haven't really decided if we're dating yet. "By the way, yes I'll be your boyfriend." He smirks.

I kiss him. "So we're official?"

He nods. "Yes we are." It feels amazing and today will be a day. I won't ever forget. Spending it with the band thaat changed my life. "I have some news from Vic." He smiles a bit.

"What is it?" I ask. "He wrote a song for Kellin and he's performing it for the first time today." He explains.

I smile at the thought. "That's a huge deal." He nods. "Yes it is and we need to help him."

"Of course we will." I walk with him to see another band perform. We've become great friends with most of the other bands. Warped Tour is such an amazing experience.

We meet so many fans and it's such an incredible feeling.

                   (Mike's P.O.V)

We've come so far from where we began. Our whole lives have changed for the better. Having our dreams come true every day makes such a big deal.

Tony has been treating me like I'm the best person alive. He's amazing and makes sure that I get what I want. "So..." I hear my brother say.

"I thought you were with Kellin." I state. "We perform on the same stage. And I was." He explains.

"I'm fine. If that's what you're worried about." I tell him. "You know the plan right?" He asks. "Yes I remember the plan." I say. The plan is to perform a song that Vic wrote for Kellin. That's basically all the plan is that. I love helping my brother but sometimes there's no point in it.

"Good. I love you Mike. My little brother." He laughs.

"Thanks for reminding me." I laugh and look at Tony who is trying not to laugh himself.

"Don't laugh." Vic drinks some water. "We're up in five minutes." Tony says. I get up and grab my drumsticks. Let's do this.

                  (Gabe's P.O.V)

Dreams can come true if you really work your ass off for it. The band is doing amazing things with our lives, Warped Tour and making fans happy. It makes their eyes light up and it makes us so proud.

"I'm proud to be a part of this band and the smiles we put on our fans faces from our music." I say out of nowhere. Pierce is on stage doing their perfomance. They sound amazing.

And Justin stays close by me. "Gabe, very nice to know. So am i doing anything yet?"

"We should get ready to go onstage." I tell him and grab my guitar because we go onstage in a few minutes.

"Let's get ready to go onstage dear." I tell him. He grabs his bass and starts to tune. It's crazy to think that this happening. Warped Tour has two days left and it's going by so fast.

Pierce is singing their last song and Kellin goes out on stage to sing with him. It's weird because Kellin already sang with them.

                    (Vic's P.O.V)

I pull Kellin onstage and kiss him after the song. "Kellin, I love you." He smiles. "I love you too." I hug him and then we all walk off stage together. I am holding his hand while they get ready to go on and the stage set is being changed.

"Vic, thank you for that. It makes me feel so special." Kellin tells me before warming up for his performance.

I sit down next to my brother. "You okay?" He nods. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Are you not happy with me because I came out?" I ask him. "No I'm proud of you just surprised that you did that." He states.

I move so that I can hear Sirens being called to stage. Kellin has made me so proud and after college is over I hope to make our music carreers take off.

"Good job." Mike smiles and hugs me before sitting next to Tony.

I listen to the amazing friends that I have making music. It's why we're here and I love hearing Sirens playing their songs. They're amazing at it, Kellin's voice and songwriting skills are impressive. Everything is happening so fast and I love it.

They come off stage after their last song and I kiss Kellin. "I'm beyond proud of you." I say. "So you keep telling me." He smirks.

He kept thinking about how Warped was almost over and it saddened him. He would miss the stage and performing. The rush of hearing the crowds. It meant something to him and the band.

"I love you, Vic Fuentes." He says and smirks.

We walk to the busses and decide to hangout with everyone before we go our separate ways tomorrow. It's going to hurt leave but it has to happen. "Oh my god, Vic." He starts laughing at the jokes that everyone is making.

The whole tour went by way too fast. I'm dating the most amazing person alive. It's an incredible feeling and I just want to be happy and I am happy.

"It's time to go to our busses for the final day of Warped." Tyler from Issues says.

"Let's go." Kellin says, hugging everyone befor e getting on his bus. It's a huge deal to be part of this.