Chapter 8

(THERE IS sexual scenes.)

                  (Kellin's POV)

It's the first day and we've already made a lot of friends. We are the last to perform today, it's making me a little bit more nervous. I feel a hand on my shoulder and see that Vic is smiling at me. "You'll be fine, babe. You're so talented."

"Awe thank you baby." I smile a little.

"You want to come backstage for our performance? We're playing King For A Day last." He states and I grab his hand.

"Lets walk around to the stage. I'm glad that we're doing this together."

"Kells, I'm so glad I have you in my life. Especially through this tour." He smiles at me. We're so glad that we went public with this relationship. It means everything to me, even though I was hesitant when things first started out. But now I'm glad that it happened.

"Vic, I love that this is real and that e can make music together." I state the truth.

"So am I, Kells." We end up at the stage and we walk to the backstage and get ready to perform.

                  (Jack's POV)

It's our first tour and everything has already gotten crazy and it's only day one. We're backstage on the Journey's Right foot stage. Nick is running through some cords at the moment. I watch him with a smile on my face. We finally got to be us and do what we love to do all the time, music.

He stops practicing and walks over to me. "Jack, you look like you're so happy to be here."

I smirk. "Why wouldn't I be? I have you and this tour."

He nods. "So are you saying it is nice to have me here?"

"Don't be modest. You know it's true."

He laughs. "Lets watch Pierce The Veil's performance."

We sit with each other and watch as they walk onstage and start playing their set and it's amazing. This while thing has been amazing, especially with my closest friends by my side.

"Jack, you are being wonderful dear." Nick sits on my lap as we watch PTV perform  Kellin has been staring at Vic from backstage with a huge smile on his face. I guess that this tour has been a dream for all of us, including them.

                        (Mike's POV)

There is no better feeling then performing onstage. The thrill of it and the excitement that we're getting from the audience helps motivate us. I have always loved playing the drums and to do this at Warped Tour is a dream come true. Occasionally I'll glance at Tony but not making it too obvious. Vic is playing his guitar while singing. My brother has always loved making music and singing.

The last song and Vic looks over at Kellin like he's the most amazing thing he's ever seen. I know that feeling cause I have it with Tony. Vic sings his heart out for every song but especially this one. It's a love song to Kellin and I can tell that he really love his boyfriend.

It's an acoustic so I'm not drumming on my set up but on a box. I put my arm around Tony during the song. Making us all couply and Vic gives us a look.

After the song we go backstage as it was our last song. Sirens perform next and we have to watch them play. We're all sweaty and gross but we hug the guys anyway.

Kellin looks at Vic. "No you're too sweaty."

Vic laughs. "I love you too."

                  (Gabe's POV)

There is no feeling that compares to performing the music that we made and love. Kellin and everyone is getting ready to go onstage along with me. When we go onstage the audience goes insane. We start our set. Kellin runs around like everything that happens now will last.

"Hello Warped Tour! We're Sleeping With Sirens from Orlando, Florida. Are you ready for this?" Kellin yells into the mic before a start the song.

The crowd goes insane and enjoys our set. Knowing that they love us and our music warms my heart. I love what we do and I love us getting closer as friends. Playing guitar and knowing that we're making a difference calms me down.

The performance goes by too fast and we leave the stage when we're done. We have signings at our merch tent in ten minutes. We wipe off our sweat, change, and then we we walk to our merch area.

Kellin talks to Vic while we walk. PTV's signing is at the same time as ours at their mercy tent. I can tell that Kellin doesn't like being away from Vic for that long.

                    (Vic's POV)

The signings go by too slowly for my liking. I love meeting our fans, don't get me wrong but I want to be with Kellin. To hold his hand, kiss him...fans have given us so many different things, it's been insane.

Eerything that has happened so far on tour has been incredible. We've met a lot of people that enjoy music as much as I do.

"Vic, you want to go back to one of the buses for some alone time." I hear the familiar voice that I love so much ask.

I hug Kellin. "Yes we shall. We haven't gotten any in two days."

He intertwines our hands together and we start walking. "Shall we?"

I laugh at his dorkiness. "You are such a dork."

"That may be but you know you love me." He says.

"Yes I do love you, my gorgeous boyfriend." I state.

"I love you too. And you're the gorgeous one." He says. After twenty minutes of walking we get to the bus. I go inside with him behind me. He smirks and presses his lips to mine. Oh god how I missed his lips on mine. I kiss him back and we slowly start to make out.

Him opening his mouth and me shoving my tongue into his. While out tongues fight for dominance. He slips his hand into my jeans, making me gasp. I love dominant Kellin even though most of the time I'm dominant.

I unbutton my jeans as we continue kissing and pull them off. I feel him stroking me and bite down on his bottom lip. He pulls away and whispers in my ear. "You log that don't you?"

"Oh yes Kells, I love it." I gasp again.

He pushes me so I'm laying down on the couch and kisses my neck. I bite my lip to keep myself from moaning.

I put my hands under his shirt, feeling his toned chest and pulling off his shirt. He kisses down my body and to my member. He wraps his mouth around me and starts sucking on it. The feelings he's giving me is wonderful and pleasure. "More...Kells faster." I beg him and he starts to go faster.

After a while of him doing that I cum into his mouth and he pulls away. I put my pants back on before we go back out of the bus.