Chapter 7: Journey to Warped

(Vic's POV)

It's the day that Warped Tour starts and I am so nervous. We worked so hard and spent so much time on these songs to get them perfect for this tour. It's a huge deal and I can't wait to perform.

Kellin jumps up and down. "I'm so excited!"

I calm him down. "How could you be so excited? I'm so nervous."

"It's my first warped tour that's why. And I get to spend it with you." He smiles and kisses me.

I kiss him back and smile. "That called me down thanks." I say even though my job is to keep him calm.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too. It's time to get on our buses." I sigh, pulling him close.

"I'll miss you." He laughs and I kiss him before we go to our separate buses. Even a little time apart makes me sad and upset. The good thing is that we can still text. It's not the same as talking face to face though.

We all go on the bus and I sit on the couch. Mike is playing with his hands, he's nervous and I know that. Our first Warped Tour and it's going to be one hell of one.

                          (Nick's POV)

Everyone is excited to be on Warped Tour. It's a huge deal, the biggest tour in our genre of music. Many legends have started out on this tour.

"We ready for this?" Gabe asks. It's been out dream since a started out.

"Hell yeah!" Kellin states, his smile faded when we left Vic.

Jack smiles. "We were born ready for this."

I smile and hug Gabe. "We've always dreamed about this."

Jack blushes and we slightly pull away from each other. The band talks with each other about different things. Mostly relationships and the music that we write and use to inspire people.

I look at Jack and we go to the back of the bus. "Should we tell them?" I ask.

He nods. "I think we should."

I smile and kiss him. "Then let's go talk to them."

"Not so fast." He stops me from getting up. We sit on our bunk and I think for a while. I really love him and I want this to continue.

                       (Tony's POV)

Everyone has been in shock that this is actually happening. Vic is constantly texting, most likely Kellin. I look at Mike who is smiling like an idoit. This band has changed my life along with Mike's, Jaime's, and Vic's.

"You know that this is out first tour ever. And I'm nervous." I state, usually I'm the optimistic one.

"We're all nervous. Relax or at least try to." Mike puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm hoping that people actually see us considering the standards." I say.

Vic looks up. "We're almost to our first stop on tour. I'm going to take a nap." He walks to the back of the bus.

"He seems upset." Jaime states.

I sigh. "Vic misses Kellin."

We keep talking and acting like idiots.  We're four best friends that love music and it has kept ourselves grounded. It's the one thing that keeps our friendship true plus us being us. This tour is just the start of our music carreer and I'm so ready for this.

                 (Justin's POV)

Jaime has given us a chance and I'm so glad he has. Talking to him about everything going on helps. It saves me from going insane. Both of our lives have changed due to our love of music. It means everything to me.

"Do me a favor and wake me up when we get there?" Kellin asks.

"Of course. Go get some rest Kel." I say.

We're getting closer to our first tour stop. It means that we should start getting ready. Kellin is getting by taking a nap and saving his energy.

I'm getting ready by drinking some water and doing some bass practice. It helps calm down my nerves. I hear drumming and smile realizing that Gabe is practicing too.

We worked so hard on this album and it means the world to us to showcase part of it. I love this band and the music we created together.

I feel something stop and realize that the bus stopped. I go back to Kellin and wake him up.

                      (Kellin's POV)

I went to the back of the bus to take my nap. I really needed one as I was so exhausted from last night. I decide to lay down and sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. My dreams got muddled together. I dreamed of singing on the main stage for the first time. The feeling of being alive and having an amazing time.

The next one I was holding a baby girl and smiling with Vic next to me, smiling. I wondered if we adopted this girl cause she needed a home. I looked and saw that her eyes are the color of Vic's.

Then I felt someone shaking me awake. "Come on Kellin we're here." It was Justin's voice.

I slowly open my eyes and get up out of the bed. I really am ready to start this tour, it will change our lives. We all start to file out to the front of the bus. I smile and get off the bus after everyone else.

The scenerie is amazing. The heat hit me in the face. It's summer time and it's also the biggest time of the year. Time for warped tour to begin.

Warped Tour here is Sleeping With Sirens. Here we go for this.