Creazione's Flaw

""Life is but a game we play. The ones who survive-" He took a large bite out of a slice of bread. "-are the ones with The most money."

Rovina shook her head in her hands. "I still don't know how we agreed to this."

He smirked at her. "Because at last you finally recognized me as the wonderful leader that I am."

She turned away from him and pulled her covers over here head. "Nevermind." She nuzzled deep into the covers and pet the small cat creature that appeared after her transformations. She glanced at her partners direction. Not hearing any there sound besides his sigh of anguish, she turned back and smiled at her kitten. It grinned back with a devil's grin.

"Why are you always so mean, Rovina?  Does our friendship mean nothing?"

She shrugged and nuzzled closer to her kitten.

"Fine. Be that way. Sleep for all I care." he muttered. "All this hard work and this is how you repay me." Without another word, he settled under his own covers and feel asleep.

Rovina shot out of bed and tiptoed to his bag. There he had stolen three bricks of bread and a sack of fruit. She glanced at his thin, tired face and back at the food. She moved the fruit and took out two of the three bricks. She left the room and found the boys that invited them in a separate past of the house. She took one of their bags and placed the bread in it. With a satisfied pat, she left the room as she ended it, quick and quiet as a mouse.

The next morning, the two made their beds and Rovina packed their bags for the road. It wasn't until they stopped for a meal, did Creazione notice how light his backpack was.