1

Everyday I see him with her, I hate myself. What does he see in her? I mean, yeah he flirts with every girl in school including me, but he's actually dating her. I see him coming. "Marco! Hey!" He had his arm around Jackie, and Jackie rolls her eyes. "H-Hey Star. What's up?" Were they talking?! Jeez Louise... "Just... Wanted to say hi...
BYE!" We haven't really talked since he's been out with Jackie! I start to flow tears as I'm dashing away. "Star! WAIT! " I hear. I feel a pull at my arm, and see him. He pulls me close to his face. "So, Am I making you blush yet,
princess?" I chuckle. He always makes me laugh. "You always do. Safe Kid."
He gets mad."Hey! You know I hate being called that!!" We laugh together. Then, Marco sighs, and says,"Star, what's been happening lately? We haven't talked in forever! I miss you." Me too. But... He's been hanging out with Jackie so much... "I guess I just figured you didn't need me anymore , and that Jackie was better." Shoot. I just said what I actually feel. "Star! Never! Nobody beats my princess! Except me in racing of course."
He winks, and I laugh. " Is that a challenge?!" "Yes it is!" He laughs. We race, and he wins, of course, and he gives me a hug. "Good job. I won, twice." What? "Wh-What else did you win?" He looks at me. "My princess back..."