27

4K READS?!?  YAAAY

[Star woke up at 12:00]
The next day was Saturday, so we slept in. I woke up, and heard Marco say, "Levántate mi princesa" [get up my princess] "Huh?" I said, opening my eyes slowly. I look up, and see Marco giving me a smile. "What do you want?" I laugh, pushing him out of the way. "I'm taking you in a date. Wear something fancy. It's gonna be big, princess." I laughed, nodded, and he got out and closed the door. I went through my thousands of dresses and finally picked this out.

He knocked on the door, and teased, "Almost Done Princess?" I laughed, and screamed yes

He knocked on the door, and teased, "Almost Done Princess?" I laughed, and screamed yes. He went downstairs, and his jaw dropped when I came down. " You look....." and I did a stupid pose. He laughed. He picked me up, bridal style, and started to walk outside. He brought me to a nice picnic near a tree. He put me down, and sat down.

Time Skip after eating.

After we finished eating, he kissed my shoulder. I froze, blushed, and pushed his face away. I blush more, and he laughs. "Can't handle me, huh?" I rolled my eyes,"Wh-Whatever...S-Safe-" and he cut me off by kissing me. I kissed him back, we laughed, and put our foreheads together. He checked his watch. "3:30...Perfect!" He said. He picked me up again, and started to walk. "What about the picnic?" He looked at me. "Someone I know is gonna propose there." I gasped. "Not me. We're 15 Star!" and we laughed. He took me home, and put me down. What we saw was crazy. "Star, called the police!" I nodded, I called them, and told them everything that we saw. Marco was looking around for his parents. "Mom? Dad?!!" the police said that they'd be on their way. Marco sat down, and freaked out. "I-I can't find them..." I hugged him. The police came. They inspected everything, and told us that something had robbed us. "Don't you mean someone?" I asked, worried. The officer shook his head. "We took some DNA, and saw....scales..light purple to be exact..." We looked at each other with frightened faces, and thanked him. He left, and we freaked out. Suddenly, smoke started to fill the room, and everything went black.

Silly Princess, You can never get rid of an immortal... especially....a septarsis...