3

For a minute, it seems like Marco was staring into my eyes... Like he was STARSTRUCK!!! [I'm sorry I had to] But he probably was just lost in thought. "Let's go dimension hopping!" He says. He goes into his locker, and grabs his scissors. He then cuts into the  air, and a dimension I've never seen opens. "After You, Princess." I go in, and I see one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. It's a cave with a lot of crystals in it, and neon lighting. "Welcome to Neon Caverns. I found this place when I was testing out my scissors. I called it Neon Caverns. I have never shown anyone else this place, but you." He says with a grin. Then, I start to look around. "W-Wow... Th-This is... Wow..."
It was so breathtaking. "Thanks. I've been looking after this cave for a few weeks now." He says. "Like what you see princess?" He says flirtatiously. He flexes, and I blush so hard. "Y-Yeah.. The cave is beautiful." I say. He starts to laugh. Then I do. Then, the ground starts to shake. Then, Marco looks around as it starts to shake more. "C'mon Cave Really?!" He sees me, and he pulls me to his chest, and he covers my head with his. Then, the ground stops, and we look up at each other. We both blush. "W-What happened? " I ask, still very close to him. "I-I guess we laughed really loud.. This one's pretty old... I guess..." we look into each other's eyes, getting lost in to the spirals of brown, I'm so tempted to make us connect lips. But I can't. We're just friends. That's all we'll ever be. I look away, and turn my head, but he pulls my head towards him. "C 'mon! I miss looking at this." He says playfully. I'm blushing, but I don't care. We got lost into each other's eyes, as if it was a whole other dimension. "S-So how are w-we g-gonna g-get out? W-where are y-your s-scissors?" I can't speak. I don't wanna break the bond between us. "In my pocket.  But, I don't want to leave yet." He says, staring back into my eyes. We can't seem to get out of this stare. I then let go of him, and he turns around. I blush, and look at  him. He is too. He then opens a portal, gesturing me to go. I smile, and I go through. He goes behind me, and now we're in his house. "Movie Time?" He asks. I nod. "Princess, did you like the dimension?" He asks. "Y-Yeah..." He smiles and goes down to go put on a movie. I sit on the couch, and he sits next to me. " What Movie?" I ask "You'll see..." he says with a grin. It was Pitch Perfect. I fell asleep, but I started to kinda wake up, then I heard Marco say,"Did you enjoy the movie, M'lady?" He laughs. He puts a blanket on me, and goes away. Why did he call me his lady?!