23

2K reads?!?! OMG!! GAHH THANKS GUYS!!!! I AM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING FOR NOT A WHILE YOU GUYS AND GALS!
-------------///-----------//////-----------
The next day, Star and I couldn't do anything. We were afraid that Toffee was anywhere and everywhere. Sure, Star threw him into the abyss, but he was always 10 steps ahead of us. He could've done something. Anything. We weren't ready for that. I had to be strong for her, and I had to be there for her. I will be. "Marco, what are we gonna do?! T-Toffee could be out there... he....." she started to freak out. " Princess, we're gonna be fine. You threw him into the abyss." I put my hand on her shoulder, and looked into her eyes. "We got rid of him. And if he comes back, we can defeat him together." She smiled. "Thanks." we gave each other a hug, and we continued on with our day. Star needed me, and I couldn't show fear . I was mostly scared that he'd harm Her . If he did, I don't know what I'd do. I wouldn't be able
To function correctly without my mess up twin........just thinking about it NO I WONT THINK THAT WAY! STAR IS FINE EVERYTHING IS FINE. Toffee is gone he can't and won't harm her! Not when she's my girl....M'lady. I turn to see star smiling, being herself practicing her spells, writing new spells In her notebook and I lost all self control I grab her by the wrist so she'd face me "Marco! What are yo-" I look deeply in her beautiful blue eyes. My hands snake around her waist pulling her closer...looking at her soft pink lips while gently biting my own.....I cuff her cheeks with my hands pulling her up causing her to go on tiptoes....I lean closer, when our lips met I kissed her softly yet passionately, she wrapped her arms around my neck, with one arm she tugged on my hair tilting my head to deepen the kiss....I didn't want to let go I didn't want to enter reality but we need oxygen and Star can't stay on her tiptoes forever, so I pulled back from the kiss ever so slowly, our breathing was slightly heavy and hot....as I pulled away I didn't stop looking into her eyes as she slowly put her heels down returning to being slightly but adorably shorter than me "wow Diaz that was surprising" she chuckled trying to hide her blush. "Only the best for my princess" I say as I kiss her forehead gently and gently rest my forehead against hers "I love you star Butterfly.....more than you'll ever know" star chuckles quietly "I love you too mess up twin"