Fluffy Extra Chapter

"MOM! COMET'S MAKING FUN OF ME!" screamed little Luna. "What's he saying dear?" She asked. "HE SAYS THAT MY SYMBOLS ARE DUMB!!! TH-THAT STARS ARE STUPID!!" Star chuckled to herself. "Comet, is that true?" He shook his head, then nodded. "B-But it was only cause Luna said Lighting Bolts are stupid too!!" "Did not!" "Did too!" as they went back and forth, Marco walked in. "Hey! Look! It's my four favorite people in the world! My wife, her baby in her belly, and my two little Nachos!" And he fluffed their hair. He kissed Star on the cheek, and put an arm around her. "Now, What seems to be the problem here?" As the kids explained, Marco chuckled to himself. "Kids, let me tell you something. Your Mewman parts are what make you different. Embrace it! Also, you're lucky you didn't get hearts!" Star slapped his chest and laughed. "Or crescent moons!" He rolled his eyes too. "Hey! Wanna visit 10th great grandmama?" And they nodded with a bright smile. They all hopped in a car. While Star, Comet, and Luna were singing the iCarly theme song lucky in the car, Marco reflected. He was so happy to have these people. Comet, at the age of 10, has Star's stubbornness, but Marco's wit, Luna, who is 7, has Marcos shyness but Star's persistence, and finally, Star. The love of his life. They went through good times, bad times, went on crazy adventures, hurt each other, made each other laugh, and they did it all together. They went through hell and back. He felt he was the luckiest man on the whole wide everywhere. I guess you could say he was.

OMG....THAT'S IT YOU GUYS! I FINISHED IT!!

Let me say something...

I am going to miss this book.

Although I was very excited to end it, it's also very sad. I love this concept, and will try to skip a few more. I know that I suck at updating, and I sincerely apologize. I've been so caught up in reading other things and writing other things and also school. My phone's also been acting up, and I also got news that one of my friends is moving. I'm ok, but...yeah..I want you glitched to know that I was crying when I wrote this chapter, because it means closing a chapter in this amazing journey of a book. I'll still be writing in my other ones, but this is one I'm ending. I'll probably be back to only thank y'all for so many reads..[22k yeet]

LOVE YA ALL,

                                       Giffy