25

The next day, I woke up. I slammed my alarm clock, rolled out of bed, and changed. Then, I went downstairs and ate breakfast. "Morning Mom!" I said. "Morning Marco!" She said, and I ate breakfast. I hurried to school, and saw Star there. I went up to her unnoticed. "Hey Beautiful!" I whispered to her. She jumped, turned around, punched me, and I laughed. "What? Can't a guy give his girl a compliment?" and I flashed her a smile. "Shut Up!" and he started to giggle. I kissed her cheek, and she blushed. "My My, we're silent today, aren't we?" I teased. "Yeah....Sorry....I....just...." I hugged her, and said,"I got you Princess..." she pushed me off, looked to her side, held her arm, and sighed," I'm worried about our memories.....They came back yes, but what if something happens to them? Are we just going to let what happened, go away?" She said in worry. I turned her around to face me, held on to her shoulders, and looked into her beautiful blue sapphire eyes. "Star, look. If anything happens, I will be there with and for you. I love you to much to worry about anything else. If we start to forget, we'll try to make it work. I promise that no matter what, we'll always stick together, because I love you." She smiled, and she hugged me. We were about to kiss, but then the school bell rang. We walked to class together, and went through the day.