10

I couldn't just stand there, letting Jackie hurt, embarrass, and threaten me! I had to do something... "NARWHAL BLAST!!" Okay... Say comebacks..... "To Who? The Narwhal?" Ok! Finish with a spray spell!! "DUCK ROOT BEER BLAST!!!" Nice! Do a good walk off! Good! Now, I walked to Marco.. "Good Job Princess. Is that why you didn't want me to step in?" I guess kind of. I didn't want any drama with her, even though I will get some, I don't want him involved. "Yeah. I didn't want to be helpless. I'm not, you know..." I'm honestly not. "I know that.  If made you feel you are, I'm sorry." Awww! "Thanks Sa- Marco." I owe him... "So Princess, what do you want today?" he asks me. "Go to class." I say. He laughs. "You're not helpless, but you're definitely not rebellious .." I chuckled and said,"Um, I rebelled against my mom, monsters call me 'rebel princess' because of how I do things, and I wrote a rock song instead off a puff piece for my Song Day." He laughs. I then get a wave of guilt. I regret erasing his mind from all that. He fought Toffee, he saw too much of Mewni, I confessed to him, and my mom said it'd be a "better choice " if we did so. I hate myself everyday for allowing her to do that. That's why he acts like he's a bad boy too. He doesn't exactly remember who he is. He remembers his parents, his friends, me, my mom and Dad, and everyone he knew before, he's just... different... "Princess?" I look at him. He looks concerned, but I can't tell him. "I'm fine. I just feel like I did something wrong." Feel? I DID do something wrong. "Jackie deserves it." He's so sweet. "Thanks." And I kiss him on the cheek.