9

Shout Out To plaggxtiki for helping me out!!
----------------------------------------------
I barely got any sleep last night.  Thinking about if I should or shouldn't do something to Jackie. I can't hit her, obviously, but I can talk to her. No, Star doesn't want me to do anything. But  doing nothing doesn't solve the problem! I have to stay loyal to Star! But won't this be better for her? Ugh! Luckily, last night Jackie didn't do anything. I stare at the clock. 7:30 Oh No!! I quickly get dressed, and I hear Star spelling. "Star?! What Are You Doing?!" Just In Case " Making Breakfast!" Oh no... I quickly get out of my jam-jams, change into clothes, and run to Star. I see the kitchen in flames. "Ahhh! Star!! " and I get the fire extinguisher, and spray everything. Star and I take breath, and Star says,"Sorry Marco..." and I go up to her, and brush her hair out of her face. "It's ok Princess, I know you didn't mean it." and she laughs. I look at the clock. 7:49 OH POO!! "Star, we gotta go!!! " I say in a rush. We rush to school, and I see Jackie... Fight It  Diaz... Fight It! "Hey, Ugly!" Stop... Don't. Suddenly, I hear a Narwhal Blast from Star, and I see Jackie in the ground with a narwhal on top. That's my girl. "HEY! That is disrespect!" Jackie says. "To who!? The Narwhal?" and the class oohs. "I'll get you back for that Butterfly!! " She says in anger... "I'm sure you will! DUCK ROOT BEER BLAST!!!" She says, and Jackie is covered in Root Beer...