32

Second to last chapter

5 year Time Skip

Moon's POV
I had a worrying fear that Toffee night regenerate. He is long dead, but he will come over soon and I'm afraid that it's going to be when Star is Queen. Marco's defeated Toffee before and I know that he can only do it now. Since a lot of things have happened since then, I have figured that maybe he hasn't done anything yet, but I figure that I also shouldn't worry so much.

Marco's POV
I started to freak out. Today I was to do it. I was going to change our relationship. I didn't know what had happened. I just, I can't take it. I hate this. Anxiety, Worry That She'll Hate Me, and Worry that I'll lose her. I took a breath. Just enjoy your date. We were on its a small world, and I had my arm around her. I suddenly smirked and looked at her. I started kissing her cheek symbol,and she giggled. "Marco, I know you love me, but there's kids on this ride..." I smiled. "They'll know how they were made!" Star gasped and slapped my arm. "Marco Ubaldo Diaz!" I cringed. "Why would you use my middle name! You know I hate it!"  And we laughed together. "But seriously Diaz, shut up and stay still or we're over. I haven't been on this ride ever, and I want to enjoy it. " I was surprised. "Wow Star! I didn't know tha-" She shushed me. I nodded, and did as told. I smiled, and knew that I was doing the right thing.

End of ride

We got off, and I picked her up from her waist and spun her. "Marco!" And she laughed. I put her over my shoulders and she giggled. "Pretzels or Gumbo from Princess and The Frog?" And she lit up. "GUMBO!" And I nodded. I ran, and she giggled the whole time. I put her down, and we ordered our food. We ate, and then I brought her to Splash Mountain. This is it. "Marco, no. This ride has a huge drop.." I then grabbed her hand and ran to the line. When we finally got up to it, I took a breath. You can do this.

Stars POV
We got to the huge drop. Alright Star, you can do this. It's just a normal 50 ft death defying drop. No biggie. Suddenly, Marco tapped on my shoulder. "Star, I know you're sacred. But listen. Through our whole lives, we've been through so much. Toffee, that memory thing, and Jackie. I love you so much. You've changed me and I hope that you feel the same but vice versa. I can't imagine my life without you." What?! Crap.... 5 more seconds to the drop. "Will you marry me?" and I saw a flash. I nodded, and put the ring on as we went down. Marco and
I screamed together, hand in hand. As we got off the ride, everyone in the rest of our row clapped. "Congrats!" And we nodded. We went to see our picture, and I laughed. We got the picture, and headed home. Marco picked me up bridal style [hehehe] and took me to our apartment. "So, soon to be Mrs. Diaz, what do you want to watch?" And I put on The Original Powerpuff  Girls. Marco groaned and I laughed. "I love this show! Don't judge!" And Marco pouted. "Can't we just watch something like Supergirl or The Flash?!" And I shook my head. "This is a good episode! C'mon please!!" And he looked at me. "You're lucky I love you!" And I smiled.