Sorry

When Jean finished showing Scott around, she took him to his room and left him to unpack. She told him she would be back in a couple of hours. This gave her enough time to go and find Logan.
Jean ran through the dusty corridors and stopped at Logan's door. She took a deep breath and knocked on the varnished wood.
"Go away" came a broken voice from inside.
Logan
Jean waited. She heard footsteps approach the door and watched it swing open.
"Jean..." Logan started. Jean felt a small amount of glee fill her insides. Maybe he wasn't that angry.
Logan let out a small chuckle
"... Fuck you" he said as he went to close the door. But Jean put her foot between the door and the door frame.
Logan, listen to me. Please? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you do that. You know how much you mean to me. It was rude and horrid what I did to you.  I'm-
"STOP WITH THE FUCKING MIND TRICKS" Logan yelled. He was panting and they had both realised that he had penetrated the wall with his claws.
"Stop Jean" he cried "I've been in control of my temper for nearly 2 years now. I was getting better. People stopped being scared" Jean could see the broken in Logan's eyes as he pulled his claws back in.
"You ruined that for me. They're scared again. I'm gonna walk down that hall later and people are gonna run back into their rooms. I'm a fucking monster" Logan was damaged. He watched his mother get shot when he was a child and stabbed the man who killed her. Logan was coming to terms with his anger. After months and months of counselling.
"You made me that monster, Jean" Jean was crying now. So was Logan. She went to go into his mind.
"Don't. Not anymore" Logan pleaded. He turned his back to her.
"Logan" she said. He ignored her. She stepped forward and placed her cold hand on his hot shoulder. Logan flinched. But he didn't shake it away.
"I'm sorry, Logan" she moved her hand down and wrapped both of them around his waist. She always hugged him from behind. He preferred it because he said it made it harder to hurt her.
"I'm sorry" she cried into his shoulder blades.
"Why aren't you afraid of me?" He growled.
She felt the heat on his back increase. Logan was wearing pants but no shirt. He never wore shirts when he was angry. He said it made him feel trapped. He hated being trapped.
"Because" Jean began "I love you, Logan" she planted her head into his back and cried. She loved Logan so much. But she never knew in what way. So she just said it was like he was a brother to her.
Logan turned around to face Jean and she lifted his hand. His knuckles were red.
"For a guy who heals quickly, my heart never does" he mumbled.
Jean entwined her fingers with his and placed her head on his muscular chest.
"I'm sorry" she sniffed. Logan wrapped his arms around Jean. She was so cold. Like she was scared. But she wasn't scared of him. She was scared of losing him.
"I love you too" Logan said, kissing the top of Jean's head. Jean let everything inside of he go. She cried on Logan's chest for - what felt like - ever.

"You're not a monster" Jean finally said when she had stopped crying. They were on Logan's bed now. Jean had her head on his chest as he played with her hair. She had always hated the ginger colour. But Logan always called it sunset. She loved how Logan made everything better. But she also loved Scott.
"Logan..." She choked
"I know what you're gonna say" he interrupted " 'I love you to pieces. And you know that. But I also like someone else. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose either of you. But, I really do love you' " he said in her voice. Jean was jaw dropped. He knew exactly what she'd say.
"But, that's ok" Logan continued "Because, I'm cliché too. So I'll fight for you, Jean" he was looking into her eyes and his chest was beginning to cool down. Jean sat up and was face to face with him.
"I'll fight. Every day" he pushed his lips against hers and Jean could feel all the pain he'd ever felt disappear. Logan stood up and picked Jean up with him. Their mouths were still connected. Jean felt his warm lips open and his tongue slip through her lips. Logan had pushed her against the wall and continued to kiss her. His hands were rested on her waist as she kept her legs wrapped around his. Slowly, his kisses moved downwards as Jean let out a small moan. Logan nibbled at her neck and kissed it better. His kisses were so hot. Like his temper. Jean played with his dark hair as Logan gripped her ass and kissed behind her ear. Jean sighed a heavy sigh and the both looked at each other. Logan's dark eyes were full of pain and anger. Jean's blue eyes were full of conflict and stress. Logan looked deeper into her eyes and put his forehead against hers.
"I love you, Jean Grey" he whispered. She smiled and he pressed his lips back onto hers.