Burning Eyes

Jean woke up one morning with an excruciating pain in the eyes. She pushed the bottom palms of her hands into them and screamed. Her hands started burning. Jean ran towards her bedroom mirror and saw her eyes turning orange. She though it was just a migraine but this was something different. She screamed as the pain grew. She felt her hands and feet burning and clenched her fists as tightly as she could to try and stop whatever this was. She screamed violently as the object around her began to tremble. She saw her clothes and bed levitate in the mirror. She eyes were burning so bad. Like someone had poured soap and Vodka into them. She swung around as threw everything off her vanity desk at the same time. Jean dropped to her knees as every object in her bedroom flew around her. As if she was in the centre of a tornado. Her cries filled the room as the burning flooded throughout her body.
There was a hammering on her bedroom door and everything dropped. Jean Lay in a Ball in the floor, trembling and Logan forced the door open and ran into the mess. He scooped Jean up and looked into her eyes. Her burning eyes.
"Help me" Jean mumbled. She saw Charles in his chair at the door. He looked - for the first time - terrified. Logan ran out of the bedroom and down the corridors to his room. No one was touching Jean. She was in danger. He had to help her.
Jean noticed Scott as Logan stormed past him. He looked worried.
Logan dropped Jean on the bed and she erupted into tears. She was shaking. Logan didn't know what to do. He ran to his wardrobe and picked out his big jacket to wrap her in. But, when he touched her again, she was on fire. He didn't know what to do. Jean was sweating and crying on his bed. He had to cool her down.
Logan rummaged through his draws and to find a pair of scissors. He could've sworn they were here. He turned to Jean who looked like she was going to pass out.
Help me, Logan.
He growled with anger and shot out his claws. He walked over to her and tore her shirt and trousers and pulled them off of her. He then lifted her up and carried her to his bathtub. He lay her in it and found himself possessed by her orange eyes. He could've sworn her eyes were... smiling.
He regained focus as her eyes closed and turned on the cold tap to try and cool her down. The water sizzled against her molten skin. Jean roared. She was hurting.
Logan felt a pain in his head and could hear a high pitched sound busty into his brain. Covering his ears did nothing. He left Jean in the tub and ran into his bedroom. He couldn't get the noise to leave. He banged his head against the wall until he passed out. The noise wouldn't go.

Suddenly, everything was dark.