Jean..?

Logan woke up in his bed and saw Jean standing over him. He sat up and his head started pounding. He whined through his teeth.
Shh. It's OK.
Jean's eyes weren't just orange now. They were fire.
"Jean..?"
Jean frowned and roared.
"Jean is dead" she yelled.
I'm not Jean. I'm The Phoenix.
Logan refuses to believe this. Jean couldn't be dead. But this person knew exactly what he was thinking. She crouched down and stroked his cheek.
Logan. I need you. Jean is gone. But, I'm still her. Just better.
Logan looked into those fire eyes and stared. He pressed his lips against hers. She was so warm. And she tasted like Jean. He drew back and stared again.
"I love you" he growled. Something inside of him was darkening. What was that high pitched noise. It seemed to have poisoned him.
Phoenix took his hand and pulled him up.
You're going to help me take all of this over, Logan. Then me and you will be happy.
She smiled.
Logan smiled.
Phoenix cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips. Logan felt her fire thundering through him. Her kisses moved from his mouth down his neck and down his chest. Logan couldn't move. He didn't want to move. He felt Phoenix unbutton his trousers and she continued to kiss him. He liked it. He sat on the bed as Phoenix pulled his dick from his boxers. He threw his head back and closed his eyes. Phoenix was so powerful. She kissed his dick. She licked his tip and lapped Up his pre cum like a puppy. He felt a scolding hand take hold of it. It was burning him. But he didn't mind. Phoenix crawled up on Logan's chest and kissed his mouth. Hand still on dick. Moving up and down. Thumb rubbing over his wet tip. Logan moaned into Phoenixes mouth. Her grip became stronger and Logan felt the cum building up.
It's ok.
Logan growled as her hand shot up and down his cock. She stroked the tip with her thumb and caressed his balls with Her other hand. The sticky white liquid squirted all over their chests and Phoenix moved down to lick it off. Logan was shaking. Jean could never have done something that good.
The darkness in Logan filled him and he picked Phoenix up and threw her onto his bed. He kissed her all over and pulled her clothes off. He looked down at her beautiful body and saw her grinning. He kissed down to her vagina and looked up into her eyes. He put his tongue in and licked her clit lightly. Sending shivers through the Phoenix. He licked all over her cunt and swallowed her juices. Phoenix moaned loudly. Causing Logan to kick her harder. He moved his fingers inside of her. She moved her hips with him and ran her fingers through his hair. She moaned and moaned until the burning became too much. She orgasmed and Logan jumped back. His fingers hot. Phoenix lay on the bed. Panting loudly.
I'm glad you're with me.