Phoenix

Jean and Scott both easily fit into the large showers that each student got in their rooms. Jean ran her hands through her wet her. It was so steamy in there that her and Scott could just about she each other. When she finished washing her hair, she squeezed some shampoo into Scott's hair and rubbed it in.
"Did you forget I just washed my hair before you came" he laughed.
Jean glared at him and continued to rub the bubbles into his brown hair. The water washed it out immediately as it was one of those showers where the water came out of a large rectangle in the ceiling. Like rain. Scott 'gruffed' (the cute noise a guy makes when he chuckles but only makes one shirt noise) almost like he was trying to figure Jean out. She gave him a devilish smile and he placed his warm hands on her waist. He pulled Jean closer to him as he kissed her neck. When he got to the hickie that Logan had left, Jean winced. Scott kissed it better and whispered in Jean's ear
"Looks like our little virgin isn't a virgin any more." He nibbled at her ear lobe and Jean moaned. If she spent any more time with Scott, she would run out of moans.
"Turn around" he whispered. She did as she was told and felt Scott's bid hands rub shower gel against her back. His hands were so strong. Jean felt so safe in his arms. They'd only really known each other a short while, but Jean already felt like he was her home.
He continued to rub the gel into her shoulders and Jean threw her head back. Scott kissed the side of her neck as she wrapped her arm around his neck. He moved his hands to her chest and fiddled with her nipples. Running shower gel over them, making Jean wet. Jean put her hands on her pussy and began to slowly rub. She stretched her cunt and rubbed hard. Scott moved his hands down past Jean's waist and over her front. He put his hand over her hand on her vagina and began to slowly rub her. Jean moved her hand away and let Scott take control. Once again, Jean moaned as Scott continued to kiss her neck. She could feel his boner grow against her back every time she moaned. Scott slid his wet hands into her and took them out again. He moved his fingers all over her and found her clit.
"Oh, ahh" Jean moaned.
"Would you stop with the moaning" Scott teased "you're turning me on" he rubbed her clit hard and Jean let out another moan. Scott hit the button on the shower and picked Jean up while she wrapped her legs around his waist. They were both dripping wet, but neither of them cared. Scott placed Jean on the bed as he knelt on the floor and spread he legs open. Jean lay back as Scott kissed her pussy. His kissed were so soft and Jean felt his tongue go into her. She pushed his head down harder with her hand as the fingered his hair. Scott was licking her so hard and Jean could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. She lifted her pussy up and pushed Scott deeper.
"Scott, deeper. Oh" she groaned. Scott nibbled at the flesh and kissed it. Jean was losing control again. Scott was kissing her harder until Jean realised she was really losing control.
"Scott!" She cried. She pushed his head harder and fucked herself with his tongue.
"Oh," Scott groaned as he licked her clit. He looked up at her and smiled pushing his fingers in. He kissed her belly as he rubbed her with his thumb and pushed his fingers deeper.
Jean was getting weaker while something else was getting stronger.
"SCOTT!" She yelled
"Good right" Scott teased. He watched the fire in her eyes grow. He moaned Lia us lt. as his fingers thrusted faster and faster. He rubbed her so hard and sucked at her nipples.
He forced his fingers in deeper as Jean bent her back.
"Scott! Ahhhh" she groaned loudly.
Scott pressed his finger against her clit one last time and went to kiss her lips.
The fire had taken over Jean.
"Don't stop!" She demanded. Scott froze when he saw that the fire was the only thing left in her eyes. He smile grew as she threw Scott onto the bed and took his dick in her hands.
"Jean?" He asked
"Who's Jean" the Phoenix grinned as she put the giant penis in her mouth. Scott tried to get up but Phoenix pushed him down via his chest.
"Shhhh" she said as she kissed his balls. She jerked his dick and Scott moaned to the satisfaction she was giving him. She forced her fingers into her ass. Fingering herself vigorously as she took all of Scott's member. She pulled her fingers out of her ass and shoved them back in as her grip tightened on Scott. She stood up and sat on his dick. Scott put his hands around her waist and he pushed his dick deeper into the stranger.
"Oh. Baby. Fuuuuck" Scott groaned.
The Phoenix groaned as the fire in her eyes grew stronger. It was flushing through her body. To her chest and her hands.
Scott threw Phoenix off of him when her hands began to burn into his chest.
"FUCK" he cried. There were two red hand prints on his chest. He heard a sickening laugh fill the room and watched as the Phoenix disappeared and Jean fell to the floor.
"Jean?" Scott dropped to the floor and took her in his arms.
"S-Scott" Jean choked. She was OK. And the fire had dimmed in her eyes.
"What happened" Scott asked
"The Phoenix happened" Jean cried.
Scott picked her up and carried her to his bed. Her lay Jean down and crawled over next to her. He pulled the big duvet over both of their naked bodies and turned on his side to face Jean. Jean looked at the two red burns on his chest.
"Tha- That was me" she whispered in shock.
Scott covered his chest more with the duvet and pulled Jean closer.
"No it wasn't" he hushed her "it wasn't you" Jean pushed herself away from him. She had tears streaming down her face.
"Yes it was. I don't wanna hurt you again" she began to climb out of Scott's bed.
"You won't hurt me, Jean. I know you won't" he said, taking her hand in his and pulling her back to him. She tried to push away but gave up when she felt his warmth cover her cold body.
"I trust you." He whispered as he rubbed her back.
5 minutes later, the soft snoring of Jean filled Scott's empty room.