Lasers

Phoenix left Logan asleep on his bed and walked down to Scott's room.
He opened the door and threw his arms around her.
"I'm so glad you're OK"
Scott. I need your help.
Phoenix pushed Scott into his room and slammed the door shut.
Scott knew immediately this wasn't Jean. He put his hand over his scarred chest. The handprint.
Jeans dead. I'm sorry
Scott felt the tears build up in the back of his eyes. A lump in his throat growing.
Scott. You need to help me talk this place over.
Scott couldn't talk. His voice had gone. He shook his head and refused to look into the fiery eyes. He looked at the floor and let Phoenix push him against a wall. She kissed his neck and slid her hand down his chest into his pants. Scott missed Jean's touch and wanted it so bad. Phoenixes hand was warm and strong. Scott let her touch him. He turned her against the wall and pulled her pants down. Revealing her perfect ass. He dropped to his knees and kissed it. When he stood back up again, he pulled out his cock and shoved it into her ass.

Phoenix felt the large tip enter her. She gasped and put her face against the wall. Why wasn't she in control. She felt the dick go in and out. With so much strength. She moaned loudly and Scott sped up. She let out a final moan. He turned her around and she lay on the floor. He entered her front and pushed. She moaned so loudly. It was so good. Scott groaned. And manly groan. Phoenix saw why Jean liked him so much. He was so hard inside of her. She wrapped her legs around Scott's waist. He was so good.
Harder
Scott did as he was told and pushed himself harder and deeper into her. Phoenix was almost there.
Come inside of me. I want all of you.
She clawed as his hips and he went in deeper. She was going to orgasm. Scott could see this. But he pulled out before either do them got there. Phoenix was shocked.
Scott stood up and jerked off until he came against the wall. He had to finish himself. But left her. When he came, he pulled his pants up and looked at her. A few stands of hair flopped over his sweaty forehead.
"I'm not helping you" he shook his head and walked into his bathroom. Phoenix heard the tap run. She sat on his bed and waited.
Scott walked out of the bathroom and looked shocked to see her still here. She pushed him against the wall again and tried to kiss him. He pushed her away.
"I said NO" he yelled and slapped her. He didn't care. She was the monster. Not him. Phoenix felt the fury build up inside of her. She grabbed the scissors on Scott's bedside table and forced them into his stomach. Scott chocked up blood. His eyes shot open. There was a red building up. Phoenix moved as Scott's eyes blasted out their lasers. The lasers ricocheted off the mirror opposite. Phoenix watched as the hot boy disintegrated before her. The lasers turning him to ash.
Phoenix smiled. Until she felt someone trying to get in her head.
Jean. I know you're in there. G-g-get out of there bef—— die.
The professor. He was breaking up in her mind. Phoenix pulled a gun from her jacket pocket - well, Logan's jacket pocket. She knew Logan kept an adimatium bullet in there. Just in case. Phoenix opened the door and stared into Charles's eyes. Refusing to break the contact. She used her power and he stood up. Facing her. She held her gaze and lifted the gun to his head.
Jean is dead.
From that point, everything seemed to go in slow motion. Phoenix went to pull the trigger but someone jumped in the way and took the bullet them self. Phoenix dropped the gun and everything was back to normal speed. Charles was on the floor, trembling. Phoenix moved her gaze and saw Logan in a heap. He took the bullet. Phoenix cried
"LOGAN NO"
She dropped to the floor
We were going to do this. Together.
Logan smiled at her and pressed his lips against hers. She kissed his back. Hoping to give him some life. He put both hands on either side of her waist and held her tight. She didn't want him to go. Suddenly, she stopped kissing. Because she felt 6 sharp knives dig into her sides. Logan's claws.
"I can't let you do this, Phoenix" he said through tears. She cried and fell on his chest.
"I love you, Jean" Logan whispered. He kissed her forehead as the both died on the wooden floor of the school corridors. Every student poking their heads from their classrooms or dorms.
Charles sat as he watched his best students - his family - take their last breaths.