Moving in

{Edited}

Your POV
I finally get to get out of that hell of a place where I have been kept for the last eighteen years of my life.My parents left me when I was only 3 months old, at then orphanage. I never knew why they did it they never left me a note or anything. "Y/n come down it's time to leave soon".

      Today will be the day my life changes ."I'm coming" I said coming down the stairs. 

I have saved up all my money to get my own apartment and I have finally saved enough and rented a place.
I got into the car and it was a about an hour drive to where the new house was,once I went inside to check the place out. I said my goodbyes and then I was alone and it was quite something hung I had longed to have.
-
-
-
for about 2 minutes.

I started to hear craziness from next door. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't , I was too chicken to go over and tell them too be quiet. I waited a while to see if it would stop but now I am going to go and tell those people to shut up.

I march across my lawn and go next door. I knock on the door and a tall boy who look a little bit older than me.He was....was... what was the word "cute". Omg did I just say that out loud!!!!! I could feel my face turning a deep shade of red.

Suddenly he said "Um.....excuse me but who are you?"