An Odd First Imprestion

{edited}

YOUR POV

One  second I was about to leave and the next thing I know I saw a boy on top of me.The boy had red hair and his eyes sparkled as the light hit them, I started to blush without realizing it. I look up and see  the boy with the red hair started to turn a deep shade of red.Which then happened to me as well, we just stared in each other's eyes for awhile. Neither of us said a single word. I studied his face and realized that he was quite  adorable, he had a baby face but he was very handsome at the same time He suddenly jumped up and ran upstairs, a loud noise of a door closing.

Jinjin POV

Sanha of course trips at the worst possible timing.I was kinda surprised that Eunwoo brought a girl over to the house. I don't know if she was his girlfriend or anything like that I'm just assuming .It was kinda funny that Sanha fell on top of her but at the same time awkward.I noticed that both of there faces went a shade of deep red. Then Sanha just gets up runs upstairs and that was it,I wonder if he is ok.

Sanha POV
I can't believe what was happening, I was somehow on top of a girl that I don't even know .She had light brown hair with green eyes. I was almost inches away from her face,it was the closet I have ever been to a girl before. I never got THIS close to them, I kinda just avoided them if I could. I could feel my face beating up just if the memory. I cant believe I did that.

Your POV

I was just in shock about what happened,so I was on the ground for a little while spacing out. Then I snap back into reality when I here Eunwoo call my name "Y/N are you ok,you are still on the floor.Do you need help." With a concerned tone.

"Oh yeah.Im fine just alittle bit shocked." I said while getting up."I should get going back to my house it's getting dark now so....."
Slowly moving towards the door."Oh yeah sorry about what just happened back there.That guy is pretty clumsy."Eunwoo said smiling a little. I was about to step out the door when I hear a big thump."What was that."It sounded like it was coming from up stairs.
*************************************
Hey people who are reading this new chapter it's just me the author of this book.This chapter I longer than usual because I just got the idea so write about it.I don't know if it's good or not so I hope you like it byeeeeee.