Coffee Date (Part 3)

Your POV:
        I lean in to Sanha and he leans in to me, I was only a few inches away from his face I could feel my cheeks heating up. The plan has begun.

   Flashback

      'Hey Sanha lets pretend we are going to kiss but you are "actually" taking of an eyelash.'  I whispered to Sanha

       'That is a perfect plan how did you come up with it' Sanha whispers back.

'I lived with a bunch of people you learn how to play with people' I said and winked at Sanha'

End Flashback

       I hear in the background "SANHA!!!"I was trying to hold in my laughter in and stay in character. I look up and see Sanha is pulled out of his seat surrounded by 5 other guys who were very good looking.

"Sanha what are you doing this isn't like you to kiss someone!!!" MJ said looking at Sanha with a surprised face.

"Hyung what are you talking about I was just taking off an eye lash off of her cheek!?" Sanha said.

"But still yo- WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY"

"I said that I was just taking an eyelash off her cheek," Sanha says answering JinJin's question.

       All the members look at me with there red faces, bow and say,"1,2,3 WE ARE SORRY," The boys almost yell. After standing back up I look at there faces
and realize that they are Sanha's roommates.

        The scene in front of me was to funny that I couldn't help but laugh, it was Sanha being scowled by his members about scaring them. They all turned to me with a confused look on there faces. "What's so funny?" Asked Mj

       "Oh it's nothing. Don't worry about it." I said whipping my tear that fell from me laughing so hard. "Oh well I should be going now I have to go see one of my friends from work."

      "What do you do as a job?" Rocky said.

      "I work at a music studio, I help kids with there singing and other stuff" I said.

       "Oh does that mean you can!!" Sanha's face lit up.

       "Yeah a little I guess" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Well bye guys see you again. Also Sanha text me again when you want to hangout again." I winked at him which made his face turn a dark shade of red. The other members chucked a little because of there little kid.

*************************************
A/n- Well that took ages I kind had writers block and then I figured out what I was going to write and then I did really bad on a quiz and then my parents made me go see my teacher. Which SUCKED!! Well hope  you like the chapter until next time

Author-nim our~