Im sorry

SANHA POV:
I was there just holding y/n while she was crying into my shoulder. I didn't really know what to do, I've never done this type of thing before. 'What should I do. What should I say. Should I say anything thing!' Those same thought kept going through my head. I didn't even realized that y/n had fallen asleep and I was the only thing that was holding her up. I looked down and saw her eyes closed and that's when I realized that she was finally asleep.

I looked at the clock and it was 4. I remember that Mj hyung had said that her shift ended at 3:30. So I grabbed her stuff, locked the door, and went out the back door. I soon realized her work wasn't that far from the house. 'Next time I should just walk here instead of taking the car.' I set y/n down slowly onto the passengers side. I drove home and instead of parking in my driveway I parked in y/n because then it would be easier to bring her into her house because it would pretty stupid to carry her all the way to her house from my house.

         I found her keys in her purse and opened the front door. I entered and went straight to her room, I somehow opened the door with my foot, I slowly walked over to her bed gently laid her down pulling the covers over her body so she wouldn't get cold  even though it's kind of in the middle of spring.

           I felt so bad barging in to her house but this was the only thing I could do because if I brought her to my house the hyungs would start bothering me and won't stop asking what I did to her, assuming I did something. I look down and look at y/n face sleeping. "I'm sorry that I hurt you. I didn't mean to, when  you wake up I hope we can talk things out." I say to her but of course she won't hear me because she is asleep. I stand there a while staring at her, realizing that I'm being a creep I leave the hose and head over to mine. 'I hope she will start talking to me again. I miss her' I think as I get back into my car.

********************************************
Hope you enjoyed. Until we meet again
        Author-nim out~