Is it a DATE?

SANHA POV:
        " I wonder if coffee  was a good idea now I'm all nervous, what should I wear something casual or maybe something for-".  I felt pain in the back of my head and realized it was Moonbin-hyung who had hit me in the head. "What are you doing spacing out during practice." "Sorry hyung".
"What are you thinking about so intensely?" Eunwoo said from half way across the room. "OH is it the girl you were texting the other day in the car" MJ says with a small smirk. Which catches everyone's attention, and I hate it when all the attention is on me. I could feel my my cheeks getting all red. I left before I would get bombarded with questions. I take out my phone a see the last text from (y/n )
Which said:
( S=Sanha Y=You)

Y: Hello I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is (y/n) I moved in next door.

S: Nice to meet you (y/n). My name is Sanha.

Y:Nice to meet you Sanha.

S:You know about that coffee thing why don't we meet today around lunch?

Y:Sure that sounds good! See you then.

(End chat)

Wait doesn't this sound like a date!? Is this a date or am I over thinking this, does she think that it is a date? Omg what happens if she thinks I was hitting on her! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I yelled out loud which was not on purpose. Then all the other boys come running out. "What happened are you ok" Moonbin said with a worried face just like the rest of the boys. "ha..ha...yeah".

*************************************
A/N~ Sorry for the short update but still hope you like it :)