Coffee Date Has Begun

YOUR POV:
'Ok so what should I wear.' I was trying to figure out what I should wear, since today was the day where me and that boy next door are going for coffee today . Ok something casual or a little more fancy.' I thought to my self. I decided to go with a casual look because it wasn't like a coffee date or anything.
I sat in silence for a minute thinking about what I just said, then I realized something "THIS IS A COFFEE DATE " I yelled.
I'm probably the only one that thinks it's a coffee date though, "ok.....ok...... calm down y/n, you are probably just nervous about this coffee thing. I look at the time and it was about 11:00 and we are going to meet at Fuel the coffee shop ( A real place ), so I start to make my way to Fuel.

       I get there at about 11:45 and I was still 15 minutes early, I didn't want to be early so I walked really slow but that didn't happen. I walk up to the door about to grab the handle when another hand gets there first. I look up and realized that it was the boy who lives next door, what was his name again.... um....sa......Sanha! I started to get nervous because I didn't know what to do. Then suddenly he spoke, " H-hello are you y-y/n." He spoke very quietly and stuttered a little in his sentence. I just stood there in silence, I wanted to say something but I didn't know what say. I'm not really good at talking to people.

"S-so do you want to head i-inside"
I nod my head as we enter Fuel.

Thus our coffee date has begun.

*************************************
A/n- I'm sorry again for the late update. So I hope you like this update :)