The sweet end

Your POV:
          'Omg why did he have to be awake' I say to myself while staring at the boy in front of me. Just imagine my  face as red as a tomato but 10x that. I just don't know what to say anymore, I already unintentionally told him what I came here to say. So now what. Should I say something. Or is he gonna say something. Omg now we are just sitting her in awkward silence. I hate this. Just let me dig a hole and stay there.

           I suddenly hear a small chuckle coming from in-front of me. I look up and see Sanha trying his best to keep his laughter in. "What" I say confused to why he is laughing.

" It's just it's funny seeing you stressed out about who's gonna talk first" He says I'm between laughters.

"HOW!?!!!"

"It's written all over your face. Idiot." He says with a playful smirk on his face. "So about those feeling that you feel I think I have the answer that you are looking for." He gets up from the bed and brings me closer to him. He brings my face closer to his. In that moment I can feel his hot breath on my lips. Our lips connect and it's like fireworks just went off inside me. It was sweeter than any candy I've ever had. I wish it could never end but of course oxygen get in the way.

We part and all we do is just look into each other's eyes. No one speaks. All there is, is silence. It's not uncomfortable but it's the perfect kind of silence and neither of us want to break it.

Before I realize what happening we are in a hug. All these emotions keep coming inside me and I live all of them.

"Hey y/n" Sanha says.

"Yeah"

" I think I've fallen in love with my neighbor."

"And I've fallen in love with my neighbor too."

                       The End
————————————————————————
Well It's over.
Wow.
I know the ending was short but I wanted it to be short and sweet.
Also as promised my book will be out either later today or tomorrow.
Please look out for it.
Thank you for coming on the journey with me, this was my first story and I am so happy I finished it.
Well Author-nim Out~