What Just Happened?

Sanha POV

       Once I got into my room I slammed the door behind me and started to freak out.'What just happened,what did I do omg'. I was just freaking out. It was the closest I have ever been to a girl in my life, even though I have a lot of fans that are girls but I usually shake hands or maybe even hug but nothing like this. I was so distracted by my thoughts and then of course being the clumsy person I am I run into the wall, that was the last thing I remembered.

Your POV
Once we all heard the thump we all rushed upstairs to see what had happened. Once we entered the room I saw the boy who had fallen on top of me on the floor unconscious, I was told to help out to bring him too the couch and so I moved somethings so they could carry him downstairs. I didn't know if I should leave or not, although I did live next door and I still need to unpack."Umm....excuse me Eunwoo I have to go home but I will be back to come back"  " Ok I will see you tomorrow maybe" "Yeah bye bye." I said with a smile.

Eunwoo POV
Once she left jinjin-hyung came up to me "Who is she" he asked "She is our new neighbor! She's one pretty cool person." I said with a little smile. " It was kinda a funny to see Sanha act that way, and now he is unconscious. I know he is really clumsy but not this clumsy something must have happened."said jinjin-hyung "I agree."